PDA

View Full Version : Our Assistant Coaches

BulldogBelle
18-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Assitant Coaches Season 2007

Chris Bond, Leon Cameron, Jason Mifsud, Scott Wynd, Sean Wellman and Wayne Campbell.

We all know that the Coach must have good people around him to assist with the coaching of our players. Who do you think has made a very significant and telling contribution of the current Assistant coaches that are with us at the moment?

Dry Rot
18-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Where does Drain fit in?

Can't hurt to have he and Wellman from the most successful with us now.

BulldogBelle
18-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Where does Drain fit in?

Sorry, I missed him in that list I posted in the initial post. He would be grouped with the others. I don't know his exact role to be honest.

bornadog
19-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Chris Bond working with the midfield. We really do have the potential to have the most awesome mid field in the competition and I think Chris is getting there with the boys.

Dry Rot
19-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Chris Bond working with the midfield. We really do have the potential to have the most awesome mid field in the competition and I think Chris is getting there with the boys.

His secret, as can be confirmed by Twodogs, is that he is contact with a user from here.

Twodogs
19-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Where does Drain fit in?

Incidently Drain originally came from the Australian cricket coaching system.

His little boy and my little girl were in kinder together last year. Top bloke and talks about footy almost more than me.

Sockeye Salmon
20-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Incidently Drain originally came from the Australian cricket coaching system.

His little boy and my little girl were in kinder together last year. Top bloke and talks about footy almost more than me.

Then he must sleep less than you because you talk footy every waking moment.

Twodogs
20-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Then he must sleep less than you because you talk footy every waking moment.

I did say almost

Cyberdoggie
21-02-2007, 05:23 PM
i thought wynd was no longer part of the coaching panel?

or am i wrong?

bulldogtragic
21-02-2007, 05:32 PM
i thought wynd was no longer part of the coaching panel?

or am i wrong?
He's come back part-time i'm led to believe. But you were right, he did leave sighting business committments.

Twodogs
21-02-2007, 06:04 PM
He's come back part-time i'm led to believe. But you were right, he did leave sighting business committments.

Citing.

alwaysadog
21-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Where does Drain fit in?

In our structure we don't have a coach and a football manager. Rodney heads up football operations mainly from the coaching and strategic perspective and Matthew as I understand it back fills a lot of the admin stuff and finalises the planning etc that comes out of coaching meetings and the like. He and rocket were both assistants at North in their early coaching days.

It was strange at Wesley during the training session there to see so many running round, but they were all kept busy and lots of what might have been down time for the rehab players was spent doing either 1 on 1 with a coach or a small group of 2 or 3 working intensively with a coach.

We also have a boxing coach Tim Smith and if it will work for you the stuff he is doing with the rehab guys like Williams, Shaggie, Mitch etc is quite awesome. I assume the uppercut exercises he was doing with Mitch were also to build strength into his notorious shoulders. I'll post the link below.http://westernbulldogs.com.au/

bulldogtragic
21-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Citing.
So he didn't see them????

:)