View Full Version : Round 6 Games

bornadog
30-04-2010, 03:17 PM
G Ablett ruled out for clash against Tigers

Go_Dogs
30-04-2010, 03:24 PM
G Ablett ruled out for clash against Tigers

So, Richmond might only lose by 10 goals instead of 15 this week? :D

Going to be a few interesting games this week. North v Melbourne should be a closely fought battle, as will the SA Showdown, along with Sydney v Brisbane.

LostDoggy
01-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Im really looking forward to Sydney/Brisbane

No Bolton. No Merrett. Goalfest?

LostDoggy
01-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Can't tip to save myself this week

0/3 - Thought it was a good idea to go for an upset with Adelaide. Wouldn't of been a bad choice if the rubbish 4th quarter they've had didn't exist.

Remi Moses
01-05-2010, 11:52 PM
Watched the Sydney game and must say Sydney were ultra impressive from half way through until half time. Second half was sloppy,but Brisbane's fringe recruiting is now being shown up!Didn't Bradshaw prove a point he was outstanding.Will be interesting what diversion Jeff comes up with at Hawthorn this week

The Bulldogs Bite
02-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Hawks are an absolute rabble at the moment. I can't believe how different they look to the 08 model. A few of their younger players aren't going to cut it, but even Lewis, Roughead, Ladson, Guerra, Osborne, Young and several others are playing poorly.

macca
02-05-2010, 01:20 AM
Hawks are an absolute rabble at the moment. I can't believe how different they look to the 08 model. A few of their younger players aren't going to cut it, but even Lewis, Roughead, Ladson, Guerra, Osborne, Young and several others are playing poorly.

There are missing : mitchell, croad, dew, crawfod, robert cambell, and in form of clinton young. Thats a fare few experienced players!

chef
02-05-2010, 06:43 AM
Watched the Sydney game and must say Sydney were ultra impressive from half way through until half time. Second half was sloppy,but Brisbane's fringe recruiting is now being shown up!Didn't Bradshaw prove a point he was outstanding.Will be interesting what diversion Jeff comes up with at Hawthorn this week

His torp after the 3 quarter siren for a goal was awesome.

chef
02-05-2010, 06:45 AM
There are missing : mitchell, croad, dew, crawfod, robert cambell, and in form of clinton young. Thats a fare few experienced players!

Only Mitchell was missing, four of those guys have already retired and Young played last night.

Go_Dogs
02-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Is Melbourne going down to the Kangaroos good or bad for us this coming weekend?

comrade
02-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Is Melbourne going down to the Kangaroos good or bad for us this coming weekend?

Doesn't make a difference either way - we will account for them easily.

Go_Dogs
02-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Doesn't make a difference either way - we will account for them easily.

I think you're right, we should.

Got to admit to having a bit of a laugh looking through the posts on the Crows forum - always enjoyable watching them tear each other to bits.

LostDoggy
02-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I think you're right, we should.

Haven't had a problem with the worst sides this year yet (Adelaide, Richmond) Melbourne will get closer than those two though.

Got to admit to having a bit of a laugh looking through the posts on the Crows forum - always enjoyable watching them tear each other to bits.

Thats gold - wait til next week if they were to lose to Richmond. It would be shut down due to excessive threats of violence :p

LostDoggy
02-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Found it a little depressing hoping certain results would go our way this weekend, to increase our chance of making top 4, considering its only round 6! :(