Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: East Meets West Day 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    Looks angry too. Excellent.

Thanks for the pics Andrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY THE KID View Post
    Thanks for the photo's had to look after the kids today is that Redpath in same shot as Murphy if so he is huge .
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdog View Post
    These are great. I got dragged into work so it's greatly appreciated as I really wanted to go to this. Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Before I Die View Post
    Thanks for posting the photos Andrew. I was there, but the close up images of the players in action adds another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by always right View Post
    Nice pics Andrew. Very light (and brief) training session but McCartney did mention that yesterday's training was brutal.
    Cheers guys, glad you liked the pics!
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

My family went down and took some videos for me.

Here's the talk from Garlick and Macca with Macca introducing the new recruits. The camera work isn't the best, but you can hear everything (also sorry for my brother in-law at the 11min mark... at least my niece is a Bulldog! not sure why YouTube has squished the video, will attempt to fix it)

and some Handball drills

Last edited by LostDoggy; 22-01-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnite View Post
    My family went down and took some videos for me.

Here's the talk from Garlick and Macca with Macca introducing the new recruits. The camera work isn't the best, but you can hear everything (also sorry for my brother in-law at the 11min mark... at least my niece is a Bulldog! not sure why YouTube has squished the video, will attempt to fix it)

and some Handball drills

Thanks Bonnite he talks well and I love to hear that our boys like to hit body's, these are the things that supporters love to see and don't mind a loss or two providing we really put in.

Interesting that he said they went out and got these type of players and hey are we look to be a perfect fit for his coaching and game plan. Did he have at imput or did he have the Job before we knew it? Did the interview panel provide feedback that all advocates said a similar thing and helped set the direction for the recruiters
    BB.

Looking forward - Naughton, Darcy and JUH. It will be the envy of everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed the morning. The weather was nice, the atmosphere was relaxed, met up with a few WOOFers (and their dogs!!) and had my photo taken with my favourite players. I enjoyed both Simon Garlick & Brendan McCartneys speeches too. The club & the East West Club do a really good job organising this for us Bulldogs supporters out in the east. Well done!!

Post Thanks / Like

Clay Smith looks a big lad for his age - nice pics Andrew, thanks for posting.
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Pie Man View Post
    Clay Smith is a beast for his age and looks to be a ready replacement for Ward.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Pie Man View Post
    No probs Paul did say something about losing one player and them thinking they'd found a replacement.

Then again, he also described Redpath as a midfielder Obviously has a sense of humour!
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent pics Max Power.