Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 44 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Wow, you are really dedicated, mattempo, on Friday it hadn't even happened yet

Welcome to WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattempo View Post
    Hey guys, I've been reading the forums for long enough so it's about time I start contributing. I'm a big time dogs man aching for my first premiership. I was pretty drunk on Friday and had a big cry over Mitch and Red, however things are looking rosier this week and hopefully we can beat the cats.
    Welcome aboard and please contribute, too many for some reason join but don't contribute.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, I've been reading the forums for long enough so it's about time I start contributing. I'm a big time dogs man aching for my first premiership. I was pretty drunk on Friday and had a big cry over Mitch and Red, however things are looking rosier this week and hopefully we can beat the cats.
    Welcome to Woof Mattempo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redders70 View Post
    Welcome to Woof Mattempo
    Nearly up to the big 1,000 posts on woof redders70. You are a good contributor and sound very passionate

Welcome to woof Mattempo.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Nearly up to the big 1,000 posts on woof redders70. You are a good contributor and sound very passionate

Welcome to woof Mattempo.
    Cheers Easty.
    I might have been a bit to quick to let my emotions spill over a bit on Sat's night game with the comment of "Well this year has just gone to F!@#$%EN SHIT!!!" with being gutted from the loss and the injuries to Wally,Red and Moz.
    A bit embarassed to be honest as i am usually pretty positive and staunch about each week and the way we have pulled ourselves
    of the canvas from where we were 2 years ago to where we are heading towards.

7. Likes Eastdog, Ghost Dog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome mate - looking forward to hearing more from you.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    My name is Sue, I travel from Ballarat to ALL home matches. I am a passionate and proud bulldogs supporter,
    and really hate it when the media put us down.
    G'day Sue and welcome - would be good to have more women on here! Provided that is that you're not a boy called Sue ha ha. Are you looking forward to the Dogs getting up there for a few games?
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Matt, and we'll understand your emotions. Hoping for a north defeat to lift us up.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Redandwhiteonline Guest

Hello woofers, Dan here from redandwhiteonline .com, I run the Swans fan forum and have joined here to make a POSITIVE contribution ahead of this week's GF.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redandwhiteonline View Post
    Hello woofers, Dan here from redandwhiteonline .com, I run the Swans fan forum and have joined here to make a POSITIVE contribution ahead of this week's GF.
    Welcome aboard. It's going to be a huge week.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

13. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Redandwhiteonline Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Welcome aboard. It's going to be a huge week.
    Thanks for approving me through Gary

15. Likes bulldogtragic, N/A liked this post
    Dogboy54 Guest

Morning all. Long suffering Dog living in ADelaide, just re-registered as I lost my log in details from AGES AGO. If anyone is getting the train from Altona or Newport on saturday morning say g'day. I'll be in the LeasePlan #7 away guernsey. "When I grow up, I wanna be Scotty West."

17. Likes HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All can join. We've even got a sensible North supporter who dislikes Scott.

19. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to WOOF. I find Swans supporters very likeable and a team that I can't hate. (unlike most teams in Melbourne)

An old friend who is a mad Swans supporter sent a text last week when we won and said she would love to see us win.

Thank you also for helping some WOOFERS get some tickets for Saturday.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

21. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    batsta Guest

Hi All,

I'm Saeed, I've never been massively into 1 particular Team but since moving out West in late 2007, I felt a real connection with the Bulldogs and the west in general. I don't know what it is, but it feels like an all welcoming home. Can't wait for the Grand Final, even though i've got to move on my 2 mega event tickets but that's a story for another day

23. Likes chef, bulldogtragic liked this post