Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by Insufficient Intent View Post
    That be me, thanks for your post Cinder. (I have ticked the thanks box under your post)
    I'm a long time dog supporter; been following WOOF for a while and thought I'd jump on board. I thought my chosen name had a bit more going forward than just plain "Deliberate!"
    Cheers,
    I.I.
    Welcome and hope your intent is to contribute along the way.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

That be me, thanks for your post Cinder. (I have ticked the thanks box under your post)
    I'm a long time dog supporter; been following WOOF for a while and thought I'd jump on board. I thought my chosen name had a bit more going forward than just plain "Deliberate!"
    Cheers,
    I.I.
    Great to have you on board.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

3. Thanks Insufficient Intent thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheers,
    I.I.
    I love it

5. Thanks Insufficient Intent thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is your username going to change every week like the interpretation of the rule.
    Hadn't thought of that Aker,
    Don't know whether forum rules would allow a rolling user name. The mind boggles with possibilities; "Brazenly Gutless Effort", "You're not fooling anyone", "Indisputably Pusillanimous!"
    What appealed to me about "Insufficient Intent", when it was a buzz-phrase a couple of weeks ago, was it's whiff of legalese gobbledegook, had a bit of snobbishly educated style to it.
    Guess I'll stick with it,
    I.I.
    Last edited by Insufficient Intent; 16-05-2017 at 01:12 PM. Reason: inserted quote for relevance

7. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting for a new member to call themselves 'Next McLeod' or 'Cheesy's Time Trial'

Props to 'Insufficient Intent' - very good
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Still waiting for a new member to call themselves 'Next McLeod' or 'Cheesy's Time Trial'

Props to 'Insufficient Intent' - very good
    I thought you might change to Cheesy's Time trial
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Hadn't thought of that Aker,
    Don't know whether forum rules would allow a rolling user name. The mind boggles with possibilities; "Brazenly Gutless Effort", "You're not fooling anyone", "Indisputably Pusillanimous!"
    What appealed to me about "Insufficient Intent", when it was a buzz-phrase a couple of weeks ago, was it's whiff of legalese gobbledegook, had a bit of snobbishly educated style to it.
    Guess I'll stick with it,
    I.I.
    I like your style
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boydogs View Post
    I like your style
    Thanks boydogs, though it's all waffle. Substance was never one of my stronger points!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks boydogs, though it's all waffle. Substance was never one of my stronger points!
    You'll be right at home on this forum II

13. Thanks Insufficient Intent thanked for this post
    Likes The Pie Man liked this post
    doughawkinswing Guest

G'day all, long time lurker, decided it was time to get posting. Lucky enough to catch the tail end of the days at the Whitten Oval and will forever treasure '16. Here's to a swift turnaround next year, Cheers.

15. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doughawkinswing View Post
    G'day all, long time lurker, decided it was time to get posting. Lucky enough to catch the tail end of the days at the Whitten Oval and will forever treasure '16. Here's to a swift turnaround next year, Cheers.
    Good to have you on board. Welcome DHW.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard DHW.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Long time lurkers are always welcome on here!

Bulldog5417 Guest

Hi all, have jumped on board. Lifelong doggies fan, looking forward to some positive discussions/forums about out Great Club. Go Dogs 2018

20. Likes bulldogtragic, Eastdog, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5417 View Post
    Hi all, have jumped on board. Lifelong doggies fan, looking forward to some positive discussions/forums about out Great Club. Go Dogs 2018
    Awesome! Great to have you on board. Hope to hear your views soon, it seems Stringer is about the only topic we on right now!

Love to name too. When I change PIN numbers next, I know I will always remember 5417. Unless we win more!
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

22. Likes N/A liked this post