Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Hey guys. Brand new to woof.com been following the dogs been following the dogs for 24 years, been tough haha.Very excited about the young boys coming through. Well just saying hi.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FootscrayFan View Post
    Hey guys. Brand new to woof.com been following the dogs been following the dogs for 24 years, been tough haha.Very excited about the young boys coming through. Well just saying hi.
    Welcome aboard. Don't be a stranger
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Footscray Fan.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome and please contribute, love to hear your positive thoughts
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Welcome and please contribute, love to hear your positive thoughts
    I'd love to hear the negative thoughts
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I'd love to hear the negative thoughts
    Yeah as long as they are logical with some basis, I agree. We don't want BigFooty talk here

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

7. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Constructive criticism always welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard FootscrayFan.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning good people of the woof.net forum. Thought it was time i actually signed up. I have been checking the forum daily since the trade period and cant get enough of all the chat about the doggies. especially when all i hear is dribble about the weegirls and freo over on the west side. Up the dogs!!

11. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Likes Maddog37, boydogs, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dukedog View Post
    Good morning good people of the woof.net forum. Thought it was time i actually signed up. I have been checking the forum daily since the trade period and cant get enough of all the chat about the doggies. especially when all i hear is dribble about the weegirls and freo over on the west side. Up the dogs!!
    Welcome aboard and look forward to reading your posts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dukedog View Post
    Great to have you aboard, I can't think of too many worse fates than living in a "news" fish bowl of teams I don't like. Just stop buying papers, disable your radios, throw out your TV and live with us happy campers on WOOF. Nothing like sharing cruel results and a lifetime of heartbreak with those that understand it!!!
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

14. Likes Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Nothing like sharing cruel results and a lifetime of heartbreak with those that understand it!!!
    How true.

16. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Old dog Guest

Good morning fellow footy tragics
    Terrible time of the year ...So many views so little news...and that's the way of it until the Australian Open tennis is over.
    ive been piggy backing on city folks for news for years trying to better understand why my club may one day succeed.
    im from country Vic and might not have very much to contribute but will try to stay awake.
    cheers
    old dog. Oh hum.

18. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Likes Maddog37, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Old Dog.

20. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    The Dog Father Guest

New Woofer here so hello to all,

Proud, passionate and loyal Bulldogs man. I have been enjoying the forum for sometime now and look forward to engaging with people who are as enthusiastic as I am.

On a side note I am also passionate about local footy (player and administrator) and international business (which was my field of study at uni). So if you want to import bulk items from China let me know haha

Whilst ultimate success has alluded us for so long, what I do know is that it will only come if we remain united. Where our trophy cabinets may be somewhat bare, our hearts as Bulldog people are full with spirit, tenaciousness and a strong will forged through dealing with adversity. It is this which will be the cornerstone of our future success.

I will help if I can. I will enjoy the ride. We will prevail.

TDF