Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adam Cooney Flying

Quote Originally Posted by DragzLS1 View Post
    This is great news!! Cooney firing! Griffen is a gun but gets too much attention from the opposition.. Now with Cooney looking like he may get back to some of his best I'm starting to feel bad for some of the opposition.. Going to be very exciting to watch

Now I REALLY can't wait for the season to begin!! Good news
    Agree on Griff, if Cooney gets anywhere near dangerous again it takes an enormous load of Ryan's shoulders.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    I don't think you can call on two Jeebus'.
    I am only a poor robot but I think it is ok.

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

If this is the case then he is eternal and infinite and so can be called on in more than one form because of the doctrine of co-eternality.

Go the Coon Dog. Brownlow #2.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by F'scary View Post
    I am only a poor robot but I think it is ok.

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

If this is the case then he is eternal and infinite and so can be called on in more than one form because of the doctrine of co-eternality.

Go the Coon Dog. Brownlow #2.
    I think we need to enforce Asimov's laws of robotics on you. You're displaying unnerving signs of developing intelligence and independent thought.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    I think we need to enforce Asimov's laws of robotics on you. You're displaying unnerving signs of developing intelligence and independent thought.
    There is also the school of thought that the Gospel of John is influenced by Gnostic philosophy, in which case the Word represents the female principle.

Back to more important matters: Cooney's knee is better.

Post Thanks / Like

There is also the school of thought that the Gospel of John is influenced by Gnostic philosophy, in which case the Word represents the female principle.

Back to more important matters: Cooney's knee is better.
    So the word may be female; in which regard, because it gives life? Julia Gillard will be happy that WOOFERS acknowledge this. I am intersted in gender being in more than sex, like European language being gender based e.g. 'table' in Italiano is 'tavola' and feminine.
    There is not that much about Cooney flying that shares the female principle except that Cooney in full flight is a thing of beauty, which is in the eye of the Bulldog beholder. Not all football followers would agree, so maybe the female principle can sometimes only be seen by believers. I don't believe in God but you never know, he may smile on the Doggies and Coon soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BornInDroopSt'54 View Post
    So the word may be female; in which regard, because it gives life? Julia Gillard will be happy that WOOFERS acknowledge this. I am intersted in gender being in more than sex, like European language being gender based e.g. 'table' in Italiano is 'tavola' and feminine.
    There is not that much about Cooney flying that shares the female principle except that Cooney in full flight is a thing of beauty, which is in the eye of the Bulldog beholder. Not all football followers would agree, so maybe the female principle can sometimes only be seen by believers. I don't believe in God but you never know, he may smile on the Doggies and Coon soon.
    In gnosticism, the Priestess annoints the King who becomes the incarnation of the divine. Sex magic is the integral part of her power. John 1.1, which may have gnostic origins, can be understood in graphic terms: sexual pairing, coitus & orgasm.

But Cooney's leg is better. The wasteland is regenerated. The Fisher King is healed.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, just wow!

Post Thanks / Like

In gnosticism, the Priestess annoints the King who becomes the incarnation of the divine. Sex magic is the integral part of her power. John 1.1, which may have gnostic origins, can be understood in graphic terms: sexual pairing, coitus & orgasm.

But Cooney's leg is better. The wasteland is regenerated. The Fisher King is healed.
    Onward ho to the Grail. Good to know good old pagan sex is the power source of it all.