Thanks Thanks:  61
Likes Likes:  522
Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1017
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Damien Barrett what's his agenda ?

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    What I don't get is that Friday's media performance being bad, was literally the only time Beveridge hasn't spoken clearly and thoroughly about what he's trying to do at the selection table.

All of the detractors just want to say "but Caleb Daniel is a better player than Lachie Bramble, so it's bizarre the latter is playing" without actually watching the form or listening to the reasoning.

It's pathetic, and just another reminder of the low calibre shitheads we have in the media covering this sport and getting the commercial exposure.

But I guess you get the politicians and media you deserve, football isn't any different. I mean, I clicked didn't I.
    It’s AI at its best , records what you read and BANG it’s the next ten stories . If you think Cornes , Caro etc don’t get the stats your a silly duffer , they then write a story on the story that got the clicks. I find it funny how one writes a story and then ten others come out with the same story just written in another way the next day or week.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    What I don't get is that Friday's media performance being bad, was literally the only time Beveridge hasn't spoken clearly and thoroughly about what he's trying to do at the selection table.

All of the detractors just want to say "but Caleb Daniel is a better player than Lachie Bramble, so it's bizarre the latter is playing" without actually watching the form or listening to the reasoning.

It's pathetic, and just another reminder of the low calibre shitheads we have in the media covering this sport and getting the commercial exposure.

But I guess you get the politicians and media you deserve, football isn't any different. I mean, I clicked didn't I.
    You need to hear some of his longer speeches.

All coaches are mad though aren't they.

This team is better than losing 7 of the last 11 though especially when some of those are against the likes of Hawthorn, West Coast and Essendon.

Post Thanks / Like

Let's face it; if Macrae and Daniel were in poor form in the seniors while Bramble and Baker were killing it Barrett would be ripping into our selection team for having zero integrity.

Clowns like Barrett don't pay attention to anything but snippets of vision and raw stats.

Post Thanks / Like

Damo with a post that actually agrees with Bevo. What alternative world are we living in today?

IF ...
    Ryley Sanders is clearly the future ...

THEN ...
    Tom Liberatore is clearly the past and the now. Libba missed last week with concussion protocols and may well be in already-exceptional career-best form. Sanders axed for the game against Freo, Libba in. The right call on Sanders. A prodigy in the works, but form has tapered and attitude may need a slight tweak, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    Damo with a post that actually agrees with Bevo. What alternative world are we living in today?

IF ...

THEN ...
    Tom Liberatore is clearly the past and the now. Libba missed last week with concussion protocols and may well be in already-exceptional career-best form. Sanders axed for the game against Freo, Libba in. The right call on Sanders. A prodigy in the works, but form has tapered and attitude may need a slight tweak, too.
    I think it’s more that Garcia played well and you coudnt drop Garcia, I like the idea of Garcia and Libba swapping in the middle.
    Sanders should play reserves for a while.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

The Eagles have left Reid out...

1st year players just don't need to play every week.
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.

7. Likes bornadog, hujsh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanders needs to go back to the VFL, he is well off the pace without ball in hand.

Our match committee has been a lot easier to read in the last few few weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    I think it’s more that Garcia played well and you coudnt drop Garcia, I like the idea of Garcia and Libba swapping in the middle.
    Sanders should play reserves for a while.
    Well, you could.

I agree he played well, but if it was Garcia or Liber then who are you choosing?

Sanders needs a break...I think he's different to Liber and Garcia and that we sort of 'need' that different in the side - but it just seems he's all up in his own head about things right now. Couple of weeks out of the seniors will do him well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post

IF ...

THEN ...
    He still has to have a dig - moron he is

How does he know what his attitude is ?? Idiot
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

11. Likes azabob, The Doctor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thought that too BAD, seemed unnecessary but so is a lot of what Damo says.

13. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.theroar.com.au/afl/video...etter-1347110/

This is awesome! Nick Larkey's impression of Parrot.

15. Likes bornadog, Uninformed liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Well, you could.

I agree he played well, but if it was Garcia or Liber then who are you choosing?

Sanders needs a break...I think he's different to Liber and Garcia and that we sort of 'need' that different in the side - but it just seems he's all up in his own head about things right now. Couple of weeks out of the seniors will do him well.
    Interesting question in Garcia and Libba . Libba is very inside , quick with hands but slow with run.
    Garcia is quicker and seems more urgent and can put more pressure on with his speed , they are both hard as cats heads . If you want future you look at Garcia if you want to keep the same shape in the middle you take Libba.
    We all love Libba but in the last 4 years we have struggled in the middle with pressure and opposition just run out with multiple goals.
    Is it Libbas speed not being able to defend, he is a ball getter if that doesn’t work we are screwed.
    Just a thought as we did need change in the middle, Richard’s came in with speed and Garcia with speed and we looked a lot sharper.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    He still has to have a dig - moron he is

How does he know what his attitude is ?? Idiot
    Yes. But not at his normal target. Bevo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Just a thought as we did need change in the middle, Richard’s came in with speed and Garcia with speed and we looked a lot sharper.
    100%.

Which is why so many of us have been calling for a BIGGER inside mids rotation...change the mix, change the look...

Weightman needs to be in more as well. 1 possession after half time last week? I mean, COME ON!!!

19. Likes Mofra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    100%.

Which is why so many of us have been calling for a BIGGER inside mids rotation...change the mix, change the look...

Weightman needs to be in more as well. 1 possession after half time last week? I mean, COME ON!!!
    yes there should have been a coaching move to get him into the game
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.