Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  66
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

In-Zaine in the Brian

It's been a long time coming. But, welcome one and all, the leadership of In-Zaine in the Brian welcome you to pre-bandwagon membership of this society. Bandwagon membership starts from preseason training, so there is limited opportunity.

The leadership has been in place for over 12 months now, and it's my honour to announce the team for Zaine's debut season:

Leader - BT
    Deputy Leader - Twodogs
    Deputy Deputy Leader - Azabob

Get on while you can. By the way, pick 61 is daylight robbery. I was reliably informed pick 25 was on the table if required.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

2. Likes azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: In-Zaine in the Brian

Doogs Droogs and Brennan Stack A Go-Go pass on their best wishes.

I think I want to start a new group now. 'The Linsane Asylum'.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    Doogs Droogs and Brennan Stack A Go-Go pass on their best wishes.

I think I want to start a new group now. 'The Linsane Asylum'.
    Doogs Droogs was the best fun I've seen on the Internet... Which ever player you pick can you tell the club so they delist them instantly?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

There has been some support over the past couple of months for your contention that pick 25 was on the table, in the form of news articles, phantom drafts, etc. Can't go wrong with pick 61.
    Officially on the Bus-wagon

Post Thanks / Like

Sucks to be Brian!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm assuming there's a reason why it's Brian not Brain, given it's spelt that way in both the title and your signature. No idea why though?
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gogriff View Post
    I'm assuming there's a reason why it's Brian not Brain, given it's spelt that way in both the title and your signature. No idea why though?
    It started as In-Zaine in the Brain, as like a song. TwoDogs demanded In-Zaine in the Brian.,as in the father is Brian Cordy., some word play. After tense negotiations, TD got his way on this in exchange for him recommending Jacqui Lambie to Clive as a favour last year. Win-win.

9. Thanks Twodogs, boydogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just be aware of the bitter Kingsley Hunter and Trent Bartlett underground movements who have never forgiven the club for cutting these two future stars.

We fight on, in the shadows.....
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    It started as In-Zaine in the Brain, as like a song. TwoDogs demanded In-Zaine in the Brian.,as in the father is Brian Cordy., some word play. After tense negotiations, TD got his way on this in exchange for him recommending Jacqui Lambie to Clive as a favour last year. Win-win.
    Paronomasia at it's finest!

In all seriousness I was against taking Zaine at 25 but am rapt to get him with 61. If he can realise half of the potential BT has assessed we have picked up a bargain!

Post Thanks / Like

I think that 'In-Zaine on the Brian' is too contorted.

You have to teach everybody the connection to father Brian otherwise it looks as though you can't spell or you probably have a complex personality.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ringer View Post

You have to teach everybody the connection to father Brian otherwise it looks as though you can't spell or you probably have a complex personality.
    I just thought BT was a little dyslexic.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Reporting for duty. I'll get the bandwagon out of the shed. I think Doog's Droogs used it last. They better not have
    left a mess behind like last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringer View Post

we have got complex personalities.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Reporting for duty. I'll get the bandwagon out of the shed. I think Doog's Droogs used it last. They better not have
    left a mess behind like last time.

we have got complex personalities.
    I have several.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I have several.

That's pretty much what compex means I thought. A collection of interconnected and differing parts.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    That's pretty much what compex means I thought. A collection of interconnected and differing parts.
    One of my personalities thought complex was just a degree of difficulty. The other agrees with you though.