Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Marketing Ideas for The Club

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I still like The Tom Boyd Army for the cheer squad membership.

We've got to convert Bob love into members too, especially his pull to kids. Little Rascals Captain Club? (Junior members)???
    What about The Beveridge Club for alcoholics and binge drinkers who support the Bulldogs and attend games exclusively in the Locker Room?

2. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Likes Drunken Bum, Twodogs, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just as most politicians attend public speaking and media interview training, I think that a little of the same would be good for Luke Beveridge. I think it would increase his confidence in front of the lens and microphone, and therefore make it look less stress than it does now.

Not a criticism, I am very glad its him and not me who will be scrutinised; however it will make the club as a whole give a more professional appearance.

ps Note to club, if you do employ someone to do this please don't use Mick Malthouse's media coaching company. :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a great idea for marketing the club: make Bob Murphy captain!
    Officially on the Bus-wagon

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see a range of scarves with every player represented. Most of us have a favourite, and would buy a Bontempelli or Stringer scarf. Others would love to wear a fringe players scarf. These could follow the lead of The People's Beard scarves, for example.

Post Thanks / Like

Not to single anyone out, but brilliant SOS, but woofers have some brilliant ideas and the club reads this great forum. Any more great ideas in any aspect dear woofers?

This 8 announcements is a novel concept too.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Making finals.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but I'm sick of seeing every club's clothing and merchandise in retail stores except ours. Don't know if that's the retailer's decision or WB's - but it's mega annoying. Not always feasible to get to the Bulldogs' shop.

10. Likes Doc26 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but I'm sick of seeing every club's clothing and merchandise in retail stores except ours. Don't know if that's the retailer's decision or WB's - but it's mega annoying. Not always feasible to get to the Bulldogs' shop.
    Its also good to see heaps of Essendon stuff still for sale in our local $2 shop. (or whatever it takes) :-)
    The truth will set you free,
    but first it will piss you off. ... Gloria Steinem.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette54 View Post
    Its also good to see heaps of Essendon stuff still for sale in our local $2 shop. (or whatever it takes) :-)
    This is true!

Eze Dog Guest

I'd love to see/get a bulldogs chant going around the whole stadium just before the first bounce, starting as players are walking to their positions, to set the tone for the match and to say it's our home final and that the G is now our domain! Not just for this year but many to come!

Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 676Attachment 676

Ok, so who at the club came up with this and sent a members email out with it?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Funnily the mrs and I were looking for ugly Xmas jumpers on the weekend. $80 for a cheap acrylic novelty is a bit of a stretch though.
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

Post Thanks / Like

I love it - not taking themselves too seriously.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

All the clubs are doing it

If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

18. Likes 1eyedog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    Funnily the mrs and I were looking for ugly Xmas jumpers on the weekend. $80 for a cheap acrylic novelty is a bit of a stretch though.
    Just wait a year. You'll get them in Savers at Footscray for 5 bucks. You can pick up a copy of Aker's Bio for 50 cents while you are at it.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus