Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pelchen gone

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pelchen gone

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I think Nixon was talking about himself again.
    Wonder how ol' Aker is these days. Being court martialled in some distant league fo cyber-bullying I seem to have glossed.
    Has the intelligence of a wet ball he is so famous for being able to kick.

So the pelican is flying around. Wonder where he will end up next.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    The general public would just about prefer to hear from Jason Akermanis than Nixon, and that's saying something!
    Nixons twitter seems as good as his stand up routine. Anyone that cheats on his wife with a 17yo schoolgirl who brought down 'his' footy club and then gets caught out cheating by said 17yo school girl and her camera deserves not to have any thought published.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Old Ricky Nixon, a philandering, cretinous, **********e with a poor sense of humour and two minute noodles for hair.

My only hope is one day a device will be created by Apple or Samsung that will work along the lines of the memory erasers from Men In Black, so I can finally get rid of the sleazy image of him kneeling on that bed in his underpants.
    Last edited by GVGjr; 21-10-2014 at 11:21 PM. Reason: reference removed

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy Contradicts Law View Post
    Old Ricky Nixon, a philandering, cretinous, **********e with a poor sense of humour and two minute noodles for hair.

My only hope is one day a device will be created by Apple or Samsung that will work along the lines of the memory erasers from Men In Black, so I can finally get rid of the sleazy image of him kneeling on that bed in his underpants.
    Ah man, I used the memory wiper from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. I had forgotten about that image until now, the key is not being reminded. Now it's back... What a schmuck he is.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023