Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Andrew Newbold

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Andrew Newbold

I've had a gutful of this whining whinging pain.
    The latest nonsense he's trotting out is equalisation is Hawthorns biggest obstacle in obtaining a Threepeat.
    Seriously? One wonders whether Eddie Newbloke is just firing Mcguire's bullets . Clubs acctually agreed to equalisation measures yet Newbold just moans up a storm . Enough is Enough

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Andrew Newbold

He was on the radio with Peter Gordon last week on 774. It was an interesting discussion.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Hawthorn weren't complaining about equalisation 50 years ago when they were a basket case and the AFL re-drew the recruitment zones in order to give them a leg up!!

Newbold shits me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Hawthorn weren't complaining about equalisation 50 years ago when they were a basket case and the AFL re-drew the recruitment zones in order to give them a leg up!!

Newbold shits me.
    We're were the brown and gold glory hunters 10 years ago ?
    They weren't attending games !
    Fair bit wanting their cake and eating it to, me thinks.
    They trumpet a fair equal comp On their own terms, and agreed to the measures put into place ( thought it mollycoddled Eddie and co.)he agreed and just keeps sniping

Post Thanks / Like

The guy's a knobhead, does anybody but him take him seriously? It's like a new CEO coming in and taking over CBA and then blaming NAB's smaller full year profit on not being as progressive and inventive as he was. Their success comes from all the work people did before he showed up.

He took over a club that won 10 flags in 50 years and still nearly folded after their only lean patch, let's see how full of himself he is when the cycle puts them back down the bottom of the ladder and they're getting 20,000 people every week and are looking for a handout.
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    The guy's a knobhead, does anybody but him take him seriously? It's like a new CEO coming in and taking over CBA and then blaming NAB's smaller full year profit on not being as progressive and inventive as he was. Their success comes from all the work people did before he showed up.

He took over a club that won 10 flags in 50 years and still nearly folded after their only lean patch, let's see how full of himself he is when the cycle puts them back down the bottom of the ladder and they're getting 20,000 people every week and are looking for a handout.
    Dicker did the hard yards, and was scoffed at when he proposed a move to Waverley. Imagine if they went 50 years without a flag?
    They'd be pushing up daisies