Thanks Thanks:  381
Likes Likes:  2,254
Page 72 of 265 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4423

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Following our ex's...................

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    "It would be a dream come true to play with Daniel, but not knowing what their list is like makes it hard."

Wait, a full time AFL player doesn't know what the Crows list is like despite his brother playing for them?
    I know it's fashionable to label Talia a bit daft, but freaking hell if that isn't atomic-levels of stupidity.
    Yeah I just can't...
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Propositioning men going to the toilet for jobs. Geez, to think werent a *!*!*!*!wit and worked harder on your game you'd be a 50-100 game AFEL player. But you chose to be a *!*!*!*!wit and now you ain't nothing but a glory hole.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Propositioning men going to the toilet for jobs. Geez, to think werent a *!*!*!*!wit and worked harder on your game you'd be a 50-100 game AFEL player. But you chose to be a *!*!*!*!wit and now you ain't nothing but a glory hole.
    Christ, even Xavier Richards quietly gave it away, and he played in a *!*!*!*!ing grand final.

Michael just doesn't get that he's no good at football.

Or life for that matter.

Post Thanks / Like

Andrew Hooper has just signed with Werribee.
    Bring back the biff

5. Likes Throughandthrough liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just spent a session of the England vs Australia x1 tour match chatting to Galaxy Glenn Coleman while watching his son play for Australia

7. Likes bornadog, Mofra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Throughandthrough View Post
    Just spent a session of the England vs Australia x1 tour match chatting to Galaxy Glenn Coleman while watching his son play for Australia
    That's two current international players who's fathers played for the bulldogs.

I might leave the other player for a quiz question.

Post Thanks / Like

Will Minson taking over as ruck coach at North Melbourne
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Will Minson taking over as ruck coach at North Melbourne
    That looks progressive. Will's playing style had him in the Dinosaur category.

I wonder how Brad Scott will cope with some intellect on his coaching panel.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post

I think his rucking was exceptional he just couldn't keep up pace wise. Shouldn't affect his coaching.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    I think his rucking was exceptional he just couldn't keep up pace wise. Shouldn't affect his coaching.
    Yep if they had let him use a Segway to get from contest to contest then he'd still be playing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post

Minson will be the greatest ruck coach ever but totally ineffective, as he spends the whole season instructing the Norf rucks in German.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Stringer has apparently dropped 4kg and is trying to get into the best shape possible. It will be interesting seeing how he goes at Essendon
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Stringer has apparently dropped 4kg and is trying to get into the best shape possible. It will be interesting seeing how he goes at Essendon
    I predict that there is going to be some short term pain- I think he will get back to his best next year and the headlines, the EFC fans, and Damian Barrett are going to be unbearable.

This will die down in time (hopefully) and I don't wish him any ill will, but I supsect as he becomes comfortable his standards will drop away. Habits are bloody hard things to change, especially if you aren't aware/don't acknowledge them in the first place.

My ideal scenario is that we are flying and whatever he does or doesn't do does not even register in our "too busy winning multiple premierships" world. As an aside, I'd sort of like a gun player or two to leave them to come to us too (for some icing on the 'multiple-premiership/take that Essendon' cake.

Post Thanks / Like

If Schache & Richards are doing ok, that should hopefully balance the media out.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! I see they’ve installed treadmills in TAB’s. An indictment on him that it took being traded to drop weight

18. Likes bornadog liked this post