Thanks Thanks:  44
Likes Likes:  531
Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Talia

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Michael Talia

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Confirmed by that bin scrummaging pimply faced twat.
    Beveridge would eat Barrett.
    Getting an image of his pythons wrapped around barrets neck
    A funnier image is Barret trying to get his arms around Beveridge's neck. I imagine Bevo would just forget about it after a while and go about his day as normal with Barrett flopping around behind him trying to get through that thick neck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    A funnier image is Barret trying to get his arms around Beveridge's neck. I imagine Bevo would just forget about it after a while and go about his day as normal with Barrett flopping around behind him trying to get through that thick neck.
    More like the unconscious form of Barrett trapped in the back of his dinner jacket like a piece of toilet paper stuck to his shoe.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Surprise surprise

Adelaide are leading the race for Western Bulldogs defender Michael Talia.Sydney was linked to the defender earlier in the year, Fox Footy understands they do not have a strong interest in his services.
    - Fox Footy
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Surprise surprise
    Naff off Fox. It's not a race when there is only one participant.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

We should make the Adelaide trading delegation crawl into the room on their knees otherwise we will just put Talia in the draft. *!*!*!*! 'em. The cheeky bastards trying to profit twice from the situation.

6. Likes 1eyedog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    We should make the Adelaide trading delegation crawl into the room on their knees otherwise we will just put Talia in the draft. *!*!*!*! 'em. The cheeky bastards trying to profit twice from the situation.
    Wonder if there anything in the playing contract that allows us to sue players who give out information. Frustrated that we get nothing out of this whole fiasco.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    I originally thought like this but have simmered a little since. Sometimes it's better taking the higher road. If we take the nuclear approach it pisses of the player, player manager and the other club as well as some bad press so it probably paints the club in a bad light.

If they offer fair value we take it and move on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I originally thought like this but have simmered a little since. Sometimes it's better taking the higher road. If we take the nuclear approach it pisses of the player, player manager and the other club as well as some bad press so it probably paints the club in a bad light.

If they offer fair value we take it and move on.
    True. It's probably best to keep on with that particular manager too. I guess we have made our point by reporting the matter and it's time to move on.

Post Thanks / Like

Any ideas on what Adelaide might provide by way of consideration for "I Talia all our plans?"
    Officially on the Bus-wagon

11. Likes N/A, Topdog, The bulldog tragician liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by F'scary View Post
    Any ideas on what Adelaide might provide by way of consideration for "I Talia all our plans?"

What about a swap for Cam Ellis Yoeman? My spidey senses tell me he's keen to try his luck at another club

13. Thanks Go_Dogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Throughandthrough View Post
    What about a swap for Cam Ellis Yoeman? My spidey senses tell me he's keen to try his luck at another club
    Big fan. Big bodied midfielder, can play inside or out. Strong defensive side. Good addition to any list.

Post Thanks / Like

Also he hasn't been offered a new contract
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Any reason why he has not been offered? Just interested to know and if he is surplus to the crows?

Post Thanks / Like

Really rated his start to the year. He's somewhat similar to Jong with great athletic ability but is sometimes found wanting for skills and game sense, albeit is a young player with plenty of scope to improve. I think he'd be a great addition to our side so if we are able to orchestrate a deal like that, I'd be pretty happy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    Naff off Fox. It's not a race when there is only one participant.
    Yes it is, because my mummy says I'm a winner. As well as the cutest poster on woof.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

19. Likes N/A liked this post