This is on the clubs website and I was fortunate enough to get an invite to an advanced screening of The Ride

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/vi...de-coming-soon

I went along to a club function tonight that focused on the 2015 season. 250 or so there including the players and a lot of the staff.

It was at the Jam Factory theater and it was about a 90 minute summary of the season called 'The Ride'. Murphy, Gordon, Beveridge, Grant and Schultz do a lot of the commentating.
If you are looking to find a great present for a Bulldog mate then this DVD will be worth every cent. It goes on sale on the 1/12 so don't hesitate to order your copy.

Gordon said a few words before the show and he focused on the effort many people at the club made to get this show done.
Full credit to all involved.

Murphy's is the star and the primary focus of the show and his ability to explain the roller coaster ride we were on was sensational but most of us know that he is an excellent orator but it was also interesting to hear his wife talk about how at times Bob during the season is home but not really present. You also see him having some Macca's with his daughter after a loss. Nice touch

Bevo addressed the crowd end of the session and shared some of the experiences the other coaches have brought back from visiting other sporting organisations. The main one was around how a sporting club does talking about winning the championship, the pennant or the title but more it was focused on creating memories and experiences. Tonight will be a great memory and stay with me for a long while

I've kept things to a minimum because I don't want to spoil it for anyone but this is a must buy if not for you for someone else.
I'm sure you will be reading more about 'The Ride' soon on the clubs website so saddle up and enjoy it.