Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your Club's Development Gurus

Quote Originally Posted by doggy style View Post
    I'm going to just be myself..
    I'm female so I view things differently to men..
    Boy, isn't that a fact
    I've had a huge problem with the last many years where all I kept hearing was how wonderful Macca was for his recruitment of great young players
    I never once heard what a wonderful job Jason McCartney had done for our club..
    Brendan looked like the messiah because he didn't give enough credit to the people around him.. He spent too much time selling himself, and the club and some supporters were mesmerised with his dribble
    The amount of work Jason put into our club.. Recruiting amazing players.. Advising Brendan.. Who then went out to meet families and players.. It's called team work.. Football isn't a one man sport.. And neither is building a club... Let's thank everyone who contributes to the existence of this club..
    I was at the fightback foundation in 1989..
    You can't possibly thank just one person for getting us here today..
    Recognition of various people and players connected to this club is confidence building and instilling belief..
    In the whole time I've been supporting footscray /Western bulldogs... I can feel the magic deep within my soul <3
    I'm not sure that's entirely true if you're using this place as a reference point.

Bmac didn't do a lot more or less when it came to media than what most other new coaches of this day and age do. Sure, when he first started he probably talked too philosophically and probably crapped on the previous administration more than he should have with some subtle jibes, but that's about it.

JMac has done a good job, and after much trepidation about him coming on board from a reasonable portion of Woofers I think we can all agree he's done a sterling job in recruiting, and managing deals.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your Club's Development Gurus

Quote Originally Posted by doggy style View Post
    I'm going to just be myself..
    I'm female so I view things differently to men..
    Boy, isn't that a fact
    I've had a huge problem with the last many years where all I kept hearing was how wonderful Macca was for his recruitment of great young players
    I never once heard what a wonderful job Jason McCartney had done for our club..
    Brendan looked like the messiah because he didn't give enough credit to the people around him.. He spent too much time selling himself, and the club and some supporters were mesmerised with his dribble
    The amount of work Jason put into our club.. Recruiting amazing players.. Advising Brendan.. Who then went out to meet families and players.. It's called team work.. Football isn't a one man sport.. And neither is building a club... Let's thank everyone who contributes to the existence of this club..
    I was at the fightback foundation in 1989..
    You can't possibly thank just one person for getting us here today..
    Recognition of various people and players connected to this club is confidence building and instilling belief..
    In the whole time I've been supporting footscray /Western bulldogs... I can feel the magic deep within my soul <3
    I'm not sure that's entirely true if you're using this place as a reference point.

Bmac didn't do a lot more or less when it came to media than what most other new coaches of this day and age do. Sure, when he first started he probably talked too philosophically and probably crapped on the previous administration more than he should have with some subtle jibes, but that's about it.

JMac has done a good job, and after much trepidation about him coming on board from a reasonable portion of Woofers I think we can all agree he's done a sterling job in recruiting, and managing deals.

Also, at the end of the day he's a list manager and this is a development guru topic.