Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Big Red Set For Big Things

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/ne...for-big-things

Club really pushing JR forward, must be firming for a R1 role.

Loved this bit:

"The enjoyment Bevo brought to my footy and, I think, us as a team last year...it was well and truly the best year of my life. I loved it.

"I love playing for the Club and I'm just excited to be playing there this year."

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big Red Set For Big Things

I have always had a soft spot for Jack and hope he can makecan make it. He has improved each year on our list which is a big plus. Interesting to see if he and big Tom Boyd can play in the same team. I hope so.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    I have always had a soft spot for Jack and hope he can makecan make it. He has improved each year on our list which is a big plus. Interesting to see if he and big Tom Boyd can play in the same team. I hope so.
    As Redpath said, as long as they are both playing well.
    Now that would be something.
    Boyd and Redpath on the the warpath.
    Footscray Football Republic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    This seemed improbable last year, but given we have lost 97 kg Stewart Crameri from our fowardline this year, I reckon big Jack has to be a fair chance to play an adapted version of his role, if his slimmer frame and improved mobility stand up to the task.

JR can get 'breathers' dropping into the full forward role when TB has spells in the Ruck. I suspect that may be plan A for our forward line this year.

5. Likes F'scary, boydogs liked this post