Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
Yes, and pay the fine Bad era for our club . Had another dust up with a fear woman and her hubby .
We were getting beat by Hawthorn in 04 ( late in the year) I said in jest we should trade Scotty West . She basically stood near us for two hours abusing me .
I was on a train coming back from Moorabbin after another flogging from the saints when a bloke near me bad mouthed Doug Hawkins only to find out the old woman sitting in front of him was Douggie's mum. The language! The old girl effed and blinded at the top of her voice all the way from Highett to Flinders street without taking a breath. It was an amazing feat of endurance and the poor guy got off the train about a foot and a half shorter. He just kind of shrank in embarrassment the longer she went on. Everyone else enjoyed it though.

It must have been funny standing on any of the platforms we stopped at. DING The door Opens and the air fails with "You sit in the *!*!*!*!ing grandstand do you? Like lord *!*!*!*!ing muck? You'll never be half the man that my Doug is. He's made me *!*!*!*!ing prou" DING and everything goes quiet again.