Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  435
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who's Going to the Grand Final ?

Top is about $380, standing room I think was about $250.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Category 1 $399, 2 $385, 3 $355, 4 $325, 5 $285, 6 $235, 7 $180, standing/restricted view $150

3. Thanks kruder thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm an AFL Silver member with Dogs support. I received an email saying there are limited tickets available for us when they come on sale tomorrow morning.

However I've entered the members ballot with that barcode, so I'm assuming I won't be able to purchase a ticket tomorrow. I'll be mighty pissed off if the outcome of the ballot isn't decided before 10am and I'm not able to purchase AFL member ticket.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytee View Post
    I'm an AFL Silver member with Dogs support. I received an email saying there are limited tickets available for us when they come on sale tomorrow morning.

However I've entered the members ballot with that barcode, so I'm assuming I won't be able to purchase a ticket tomorrow. I'll be mighty pissed off if the outcome of the ballot isn't decided before 10am and I'm not able to purchase AFL member ticket.
    If you can register and get both, PM me. I'm in the ballot too.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Waiting on Ballot.
    Priority 3 for me and Pup.
    Finges crossed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redders70 View Post
    Waiting on Ballot.
    Priority 3 for me and Pup.
    Finges crossed.
    Good luck redders70.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Priority 2. Had to send in a form earlier than others to request a wheelchair bay.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Social club membership. The best 100 bucks I've ever spent!
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

11. Likes G-Mo77, Eastdog, Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Waiting on the ballot, so not counting on going unfortunately! I can only hope though.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a social club member so i'll definitely be there.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going, just not sure how yet. I have booked my flight from WA, but I am only a Cat 3 ballot.

Gunna need some luck me thinks

Would love some assistance from WOOF members if I am unsuccessful.
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

I doubt I'll be going(tickets will be like hens teeth), but we are in a granny so can live with watching on tv. Didn't enter the ballot as i didnt want to jinx us.

Any spare tickets and I'd love a PM.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    Lol I was thinking of you last night actually. Dogs on the cusp and the cubs favourites. Could be a big year!

Oh and if I get seats and yours are standing room I'll be happy to swap. I watched at a mates place last night but didn't sit down for 80% of the match
    Thanks. I don't really understand all of this Priority 1, 2 stuff as I honestly didn't believe we'd be in it this year so didn't pay attention to stuff like that. I am returning to Melbourne permanently in November since my mum, who I was caregiver for for over 14 years, passed away at the age of 90 in June. I signed her up as a member the past two years(as well as my cat, Lily, who will not be moving to Melbourne with me ) . I'll be carrying her membership card with me on Saturday. She would have been so happy for me.

The offer from the BF poster overwhelmed me. Hopefully I'll be told if they are seats or standing later today. I really don't care where I sit. I haven't been in the best of health, so I'd probably just have to find somewhere to sit during most of the match and catch glimpses of it if I'd have standing room. I'll contact you if I find out before I leave.

I haven't been to a match since 2011. My last visit was in Feb 2014 to fulfill my Permanent Residency requirement. Mum was in hospital at the time and her doctor said that she'd be there two weeks, so advised me to go then, instead of for the start of the season which I've normally done. It was a quick nine day trip, but I got to go to training.

Saturday morning I was in tears when we won. It was after 5am and I didn't get to sleep until 8am. After the difficult last two years, taking care of mum, it's the best I've felt since my Melbourne trip in '14. Seeing Susan Alberti hugging Tony Liberatore after the match had me crying like a baby.

I'm in the middle of packing and cleaning up the place a bit before I leave in about 24 hours. Yes, only one more sleep!

I was hoping for a Cubs championship this year since I'll be here and a Doggies Premiership next year when I'm back living in Melbourne. I'll take both this year and next year.
    47 year Doggie member

I'm home...

Post Thanks / Like

For those who can't get a ticket, Whitten Oval will have 2 big screens and food trucks for the game. Might be the next best thing to being there

18. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    mattempo Guest

Has anybody had money deducted from their account yet?