Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  435
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who's Going to the Grand Final ?

Quote Originally Posted by mattempo View Post
    well done. which priority were you?
    Two.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

mattempo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mattempo View Post
    well done. which priority were you?
    I'm an idiot. just re-read your post

3. Likes Topdog, AndrewP6 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Im so damn nervous

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    My account details has the charge "pending"... Should be a good spot, the charge is the Max price. I'm priority 2,but had to request a wheelchair accessible bay so they might be doing those earlier.

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy??
    Gid up little doggy.

Post Thanks / Like

just a time waster...Who else screamed at the TV when Stringer didn't have a shot on goal with 35 seconds to go? (as Dickson wasn't in the range of the Camera)

7. Likes Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Throughandthrough View Post
    just a time waster...Who else screamed at the TV when Stringer didn't have a shot on goal with 35 seconds to go? (as Dickson wasn't in the range of the Camera)
    Not me. For Stringer to pass up a shot like that must've meant someone was wiiiiiiide open.

I was more rattled trying to process what it actually meant that Dickson had 30 seconds to take his shot when there was only 29 seconds on the clock. I just couldn't make it compute.

9. Likes Throughandthrough liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    Not me. For Stringer to pass up a shot like that must've meant someone was wiiiiiiide open.

I was more rattled trying to process what it actually meant that Dickson had 30 seconds to take his shot when there was only 29 seconds on the clock. I just couldn't make it compute.
    Which made Brian Taylor's commentary even more *!*!*!*!ing stupid. "A point will secure them at least a draw". He has 30 seconds and a 29 second shot clocking you *!*!*!*!wit!! You kill more brain cells than alcohol, radiation and mobile phones combined. *!*!*!*!ing tool.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

11. Likes azabob, HOSE B ROMERO, chef, Flamethrower liked this post
    Paddywhack Guest

We were sitting directly in line with Stringer and Dickson (closer to Stringer) - he was never going to have a shot.
    My mate and I were jumping and hugging while the pass was in flight, as we could see where it was going.
    I was actually surprised to see how open the goals were on the TV replay...maybe the old Stringer would have blazed away!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paddywhack View Post
    We were sitting directly in line with Stringer and Dickson (closer to Stringer) - he was never going to have a shot.
    My mate and I were jumping and hugging while the pass was in flight, as we could see where it was going.
    I was actually surprised to see how open the goals were on the TV replay...maybe the old Stringer would have blazed away!
    Mate said this to me this morning, tend to agree.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Mate said this to me this morning, tend to agree.
    If you watch the replay he was instrumental in a few goals. eg, ball to Cordy and getting his first goal.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope everyone here who applied for tix, got them!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post

That was the first thing I yelled when Dickson marked it - he just has to hold the ball - we've won!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Which made Brian Taylor's commentary even more *!*!*!*!ing stupid. "A point will secure them at least a draw". He has 30 seconds and a 29 second shot clocking you *!*!*!*!wit!! You kill more brain cells than alcohol, radiation and mobile phones combined. *!*!*!*!ing tool.
    I only heard that nonsense when I watched the replay - was too busy yelling to hear what the commentators were saying at the time other than getting the sense Luke Darcy was going nuts!

Post Thanks / Like

No word yet.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    That was the first thing I yelled when Dickson marked it - he just has to hold the ball - we've won!

I only heard that nonsense when I watched the replay - was too busy yelling to hear what the commentators were saying at the time other than getting the sense Luke Darcy was going nuts!
    It was funny, everyone knew there was under a minute left. Hunter actually moved behind Dicko right in front of me screaming for it. I was row A and yelled at Hunter who was about 10 metres away from me that there was 30 seconds left.

Dicko really bled his full 30 seconds.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never wanted an $800 charge to appear on my credit card so bad. Hurry up!