Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Western Bulldogs' Liberatores share a magic moment

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    OK I'll watch it later tonight. Gee the things I do for you guys
    Now. Watch it now!
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

The drug issue, knee injury and recent injury this year were setbacks but each time after those events his come back very well (JJ is another that comes to mind after his injury). After the knee injury happened not too far from me at WO in 2015 and missing the whole year which was rough I'm sure for Tom personally I'm sure some individuals in the media would have been saying how will Libba adapt to Bevo game style? but since coming back this season he hasn't missed a beat.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

3. Likes azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Love this guy - I know he is a different 'cat', but I don't want my fav players to be squeaky clean, I want them to be who they are which hopefully allows them to be the best they can be on the field. His GF was enormous (watched the second half as suggested...)
    Anyone can support a team that is winning, it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage, so lets always be behind our boys and girls in red, white and blue.