Thanks Thanks:  56
Likes Likes:  224
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Membership 2017 - Target 50,000

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Bloody hell. If you're an existing social club member do they hold that for you with your existing silver membership seat?
    Yes 2016 social club members are rolled over into 2017 unless you choose not to renew your social club membership - then it will be offered to people on the waiting list.
    Footscray member since 1980.

2. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Yes 2016 social club members are rolled over into 2017 unless you choose not to renew your social club membership - then it will be offered to people on the waiting list.
    I think you have renew by like January 2017 if you have a reserve seat and the social club otherwise I think after that they offer to someone else and you have start again I believe.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    I think you have renew by like January 2017 if you have a reserve seat and the social club otherwise I think after that they offer to someone else and if you have start again I believe.
    December 9.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

5. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We are social club members, and the old man was trying to get through today, to upgrade to Premiership circle, without any luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    We are social club members, and the old man was trying to get through today, to upgrade to Premiership circle, without any luck.
    Unlucky if you intend to add the SC or SPC to your membership for next year. After winning the premiership it will be in high demand obviously.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

I went down this morning and upgraded my son and his girlfriend to social club. They took my money so I'm assuming they're in

Post Thanks / Like

I'm bulldog for life and upgraded to Social Club next season

Post Thanks / Like

So glad I took Premiership circle mid year.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Im Not Bitter View Post
    I went down this morning and upgraded my son and his girlfriend to social club. They took my money so I'm assuming they're in
    They took mine last week so I presume im in also. When did SC sell out?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danny the snakeman View Post
    They took mine last week so I presume im in also. When did SC sell out?
    This morning.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    So glad I took Premiership circle mid year.
    Likewise, best thing I ever did. No hope of adding the hubby & son now!

14. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/ne...aches-capacity

The EJ Whitten Social Club has hit capacity, with a waiting list now opening up for the Bulldogs' grand final ticket guarantee membership.

The membership department has been flooded with calls on Monday morning following Saturday's AFL Grand Final triumph, leading to the EJ Whitten Social Club reaching capacity for the first time.

In addition to the EJ Whitten Social Club membership add-on, the Charles Sutton Premiership Circle add-on has also reached capacity for the 2017 season, and is no longer available for purchase.

The exhaustion of both membership add-on products takes into consideration members who had upgraded via their membership renewal emails received last week and any members that had contacted the Club prior to noon today, but who may not have received confirmation yet. 

A representative of the membership team will be in touch this week with anyone who enquired about EJ Whitten Social Club membership before noon today to ensure they are accommodated.

A wait list is now in effect for members still wanting to add the EJ Whitten Social Club to their membership package when places become available.

To add your name to the wait list, call 1300 46 36 47.

Members who had the EJ Whitten Social Club or Charles Sutton Premiership Circle in 2016 will be able to renew these packages as part of their 2017 membership.

Current members will have until 5:00pm Friday 9 December to renew their current membership offering.

Should members with these packages choose not to renew before this date, positions will be offered to members on the Social Club wait list.

Wait list registration costs a non-refundable fee of $20.00, which will be deducted from the total cost of the upgrade when a place becomes available.

Due to the high interest in membership following the weekend’s premiership win, the Club’s Membership Services Team is experiencing unprecedented levels of inbound calls, and we’d ask that you please be patient when calling them.

We’re currently experiencing on-hold times of 20-minutes, and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. The Membership Services Team will address your enquiry as soon as possible.

Exclusive to westernbulldogs.com.au

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/ne...aches-capacity

Members who had the EJ Whitten Social Club or Charles Sutton Premiership Circle in 2016 will be able to renew these packages as part of their 2017 membership.

Current members will have until 5:00pm Friday 9 December to renew their current membership offering.

Should members with these packages choose not to renew before this date, positions will be offered to members on the Social Club wait list.
    Just so there is no confusion, this is the important sentence for current social club members who are not on auto renew.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

17. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aker39 View Post
    Just so there is no confusion, this is the important sentence for current social club members who are not on auto renew.
    Cool ok so current members have just a bit over another 2 months to renew.

Post Thanks / Like

Would be interesting to see what the club are targeting internally as 2017 membership number.

Surely 50,000 is unders considering the turn out of bulldog supporters at each event as BAD outlined above.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

20. Likes N/A liked this post