Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  302
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Premiership Memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    Actually I have been able to rip from IQ2 at full 1080p but that might not be the case with IQ3.
    I thought that wasn't possible, but hey I am not always right.

PS: Good discussion here on how for those who want to try.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I thought that wasn't possible, but hey I am not always right.

PS: Good discussion here on how for those who want to try.
    Yep you will notice ME in the Whirlpool thread!

3. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

DVDland

Bought my mother-in-law the Premiership pack for her birthday and she told me she has had trouble with the GF disc. I asked DVDland if this could be exchanged and all I got was that it is impossible to be faulty as no one else has complained. They also said to try and play the disc on another player. I said all the other discs play but this one has a problem.

Cut a long story short they said return the whole pack (to the Gold Coast) and they will check it. I said it is a box of discs and it doesn't make sense to send back the lot. The postage alone is not worth it, but they insisted.

Basically, 10 emails later they stood their ground and they also refused to give me a contact phone number.

Worse customer service ever and I would never deal with them again and I hope no one does.

6. Thanks HOSE B ROMERO thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    DVDland

Bought my mother-in-law the Premiership pack for her birthday and she told me she has had trouble with the GF disc. I asked DVDland if this could be exchanged and all I got was that it is impossible to be faulty as no one else has complained. They also said to try and play the disc on another player. I said all the other discs play but this one has a problem.

Cut a long story short they said return the whole pack (to the Gold Coast) and they will check it. I said it is a box of discs and it doesn't make sense to send back the lot. The postage alone is not worth it, but they insisted.

Basically, 10 emails later they stood their ground and they also refused to give me a contact phone number.

Worse customer service ever and I would never deal with them again and I hope no one does.

Had a quick look on the ACCC site and I found this:

Repair, replace, refund. You have the right to ask for a repair, replacement or refund under the Australian Consumer Law consumer guarantees for products and services bought on or after 1 January 2011.
    And

If you have a minor problem with a product or service, the business can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. When you have a major problem with a product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. For a major problem with a service, you can choose to receive compensation for the drop in value below the price paid, or a refund.

Repairs
    If the problem with a product or service is minor, you must accept a free repair if the business offers you one.

If the business fails to give you a free repair within a reasonable time or cannot fix your problem, you can:

get it done elsewhere and pass on the costs to the business
    ask for a replacement
    ask for a refund
    recover compensation for the drop in value below the price paid

Stand up for your rights. They have to replace or repair it. Contact the ACCC.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

8. Thanks bornadog, cinder thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Or threaten to tell The Checkout!

10. Likes HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One for FU Tube

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pickenitup View Post
    Got my 27 DVD Set at Jb today for $96 from 120 they have a sale on until Sunday also got the select card set they are so good
    What??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HOSE B ROMERO View Post
    What??
    He said he bought these

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-...ection/325237/

and

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2016-AFL-...wAAOSwx2dYHZWN

Post Thanks / Like

I just received my framed Herald Sun Print signed by the Bont.

TBH I was pretty nervous waiting to see how it was going to look, especially after seeing some of the awesome stuff you guy's have posted up, to my relief it looks great.

Black matting with a black and silver frame(not very bulldogie, i know) but the great man has signed it and I'm very happy with it overall.

I wont get a chance to put it up until tomorrow but here she is resting on the floor.

Post Thanks / Like

Was at a function on Sunday and got a heap of photo's with the Cup.

Post Thanks / Like

The Bulldog shop must be making an absolute killing.
    I was there today to get the Against All Odds book, the place was packed and I couldn't get a park

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    The Bulldog shop must be making an absolute killing.
    I was there today to get the Against All Odds book, the place was packed and I couldn't get a park
    Great, I'm going to try & go to the Christmas training tomorrow so that doesn't bode well!

Post Thanks / Like

Sitting back on the couch tonight watch the 2016 WB highlights DVD.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Sitting back on the couch tonight watch the 2016 WB highlights DVD.
    I know its the Doggies Eastie, but with all the Christmas break-ups going on and Friday night spent on the couch.
    How are we going to get little Woof grand kids if your never going to put yourself out there to meet the future Mrs Eastie ?
    We are not getting any younger and it would be nice if your Woof family and I where young enough to remember the kids names when you have them.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

20. Likes Scraggers liked this post