Post Thanks / Like

Re: Premiership Memorabilia

The scarf is great has a lot of information on it

2. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Not Bitter Anymore View Post
    Yes it is pretty good and a great reminder of that great day.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got mine today. Looks good, though I'm not sold on the lettering - reminds me of this years one! However I'm not used to seeing premiership scarves, maybe that's just what they look like! Seems short, which, being in a chair, suits me, as it won't get caught up in the wheels. I like all the game info on it, great keepsake. Look forward to wearing it during those bitterly cold months, which I usually hate.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

6. Likes N/A, Twodogs, azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got my 2016 Western Bulldogs Premiers T Shirts yesterday and very happy with them.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

8. Likes bulldogsthru&thru liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Got my 2016 Western Bulldogs Premiers T Shirts yesterday and very happy with them.
    I'm still waiting on mine. No notification they have been dispatched so I'm assuming still back order. What ones did you get EastDog?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I'm still waiting on mine. No notification they have been dispatched so I'm assuming still back order. What ones did you get EastDog?
    They should send you and email G-Mo and you'll have a tracking number there to see what is going on with it. You might have to call or email the customer service hotline if things haven't progressed in a while but hopefully they'll dispatch it soon. They start of at the Australia Post big headquarters in Sunshine West.

I ordered two t shirts one regular 2016 WB premiers shirt the one the players wore at the family day at WO a few weeks back and the 2016 Mark Knight one as well.

11. Likes G-Mo77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got the Mark Knight t shirt delivered on Friday am waiting on the BLK premiers polo. I emailed them and they will deliver the polo shirt when in stock

13. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    They should send you and email G-Mo and you'll have a tracking number there to see what is going on with it. You might have to call or email the customer service hotline if things haven't progressed in a while but hopefully they'll dispatch it soon. They start of at the Australia Post big headquarters in Sunshine West.

I ordered two t shirts one regular 2016 WB premiers shirt the one the players wore at the family day at WO a few weeks back and the 2016 Mark Knight one as well.
    Ignore me. I just wanted to say Gmail emo.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

15. Likes G-Mo77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone bought the 2016 Western Bulldogs Limited Edition Blue Foil Premiers Knight WEG Poster.
    I've been looking at one on ebay and wondered how it would look framed

Post Thanks / Like

There's a sentence i've never read before in my life.

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I received the premiership mug and I must say I'm a little underwhelmed. Two small logos on it and in this day and age why isn't dishwasher safe.
    My boss had a hawks one at work and it was totally covered in pee and poo with premiers in big letters around it. If I took mine to work he would laugh.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog60 View Post
    I received the premiership mug and I must say I'm a little underwhelmed. Two small logos on it and in this day and age why isn't dishwasher safe.
    My boss had a hawks one at work and it was totally covered in pee and poo with premiers in big letters around it. If I took mine to work he would laugh.
    So far I am pretty disappointed in the whole range of merchandise. Hopefully over the coming weeks more things are released that are of better quality and better design.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    Has anyone bought the 2016 Western Bulldogs Limited Edition Blue Foil Premiers Knight WEG Poster.
    I've been looking at one on ebay and wondered how it would look framed
    It is very nice haven't got it framed yet - had the plain one framed it looks good

Post Thanks / Like

My favourite item is the replica medallion ($90), the box even has a light in it
    I also wished I had have purchased the special edition footy record with the blue foiled Mark Night poster, it was available at the B&F so should have snapped it up then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    My favourite item is the replica medallion ($90), the box even has a light in it
    I also wished I had have purchased the special edition footy record with the blue foiled Mark Night poster, it was available at the B&F so should have snapped it up then.
    Do you mean this one:

Selling on ebay for $225
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.