Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  26
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Matty Boyd signs for another Year

Quote Originally Posted by lemmon View Post
    With a lot coming back over the next few weeks, I think he's squeezed out. Spots are going to be hard to come by and Williams + Webb have definitley gone past him.
    Really? Webb has played one senior game this year for mediocre returns and Williams has played one AFL-standard game out of the three he's played. I agree that Boyd hasn't started the season well, but on exposed form at AFL level he still is ahead of these two pretty comfortably for mine. Hopefully by the end of the season, one or both of Webb and Williams can be a best 22 player.
    'And the Western suburbs erupt!'

2. Likes jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Matty Boyd signs for another Year

There is still a strong argument for sentiment in footy clubs. We need to respect what this man has done and will do for this club. He is an AA premiership player and deserves a bit more gratitude from the very supporters he plays for. So he is a bit off so are a fair few. If we make finals he will be one of the first picked as he is tough as nails when it is required. I pray he makes 300. Look at what has happened at hawks getting rid of two club greats tears the fabric out of the playing group. They are a footy club still as we all remember playing for your club and your mates.