Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Titus O'Reilly's take on the GF

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    It would have been quite normal for them to bitch about the free kick thing too. But outside of a couple of exceptions they didn't mention it.

Although at the game is didn't seem so bad because we kept putting our heads over the ball and they kept whacking them.
    A Sydney Swan supporter tried to king hit me at the Grand Final and was promptly seen by the local constabulatory and ejected much to the delight of the Bulldog faithful who witnessed this event.

I guess I sort of brought it on myself by running down to the front fence between two Swans bays and back up with arms raised following Tom Boyd's third.

I knew nothing about it, the only thing I felt was my old retro Bulldogs beanie fly off and then the police were there.

I never found the beanie.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

2. Likes Topdog, Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    A Sydney Swan supporter tried to king hit me at the Grand Final and was promptly seen by the local constabulatory and ejected much to the delight of the Bulldog faithful who witnessed this event.

I guess I sort of brought it on myself by running down to the front fence between two Swans bays and back up with arms raised following Tom Boyd's third.

I knew nothing about it, the only thing I felt was my old retro Bulldogs beanie fly off and then the police were there.

I never found the beanie.
    You had quite a month.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

You had quite a month.
    Well it was the 'month' I've been waiting 44 years for!

You should have seen how well behaved I was at Spotless. There was this stupid GWS supporter sitting behind and to the right of me [I was sitting in the aisle seat in the Bulldog bay] and seriously a 70 year old lady behind me nearly clapped him across the ear. He had no idea and just yelled out at every decision. Pro them, negative us etc. I nearly shoved that hot dog down his throat.

I let the footy do the talking and cheered loud including when Ward was helped off the ground. I know, I know, I'm a worm.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Well it was the 'month' I've been waiting 44 years for!

You should have seen how well behaved I was at Spotless. There was this stupid GWS supporter sitting behind and to the right of me [I was sitting in the aisle seat in the Bulldog bay] and seriously a 70 year old lady behind me nearly clapped him across the ear. He had no idea and just yelled out at every decision. Pro them, negative us etc. I nearly shoved that hot dog down his throat.

I let the footy do the talking and cheered loud including when Ward was helped off the ground. I know, I know, I'm a worm.

Meh! If anyone has to have a good think it's Callan. Money is money but the western suburbs are your life and your people. Still he can live with it, I hope the money keeps him comfortable for the rest of his life.

Post Thanks / Like

Meh! If anyone has to have a good think it's Callan. Money is money but the western suburbs are your life and your people. Still he can live with it, I hope the money keeps him comfortable for the rest of his life.
    Garbage. You're better than a comment like this.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    Garbage. You're better than a comment like this.
    In this case the club was fairly culpable in its negotiations so it wasn't just about money I guess. And at least we didn't stuff up the compensation pick this time.