Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beware of the Western Bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    Dickson's finals series probably went under the radar a bit - for a bloke who had 16 shots at goal.

v WCE, kicked 2.2 and was pretty busy with 18 possessions, 7 marks and 5 tackles.
    v Haw, we'll probably always remember the early, uncharacteristic misses. 1 goal, 3 behinds from his 12 possessions.
    v GWS, torched Heath Shaw really. 4 goals 1 behind, and the one miss, I dare say he wouldn't have missed it if the siren hadn't gone - he looked unsure whether to kick the ball or celebrate!
    v Syd - 3 goals straight in the grand final - one in each of the first 3 quarters - before we broke the game open. Also had 5 tackles.

After 5 straight v Adelaide in the 2016 finals - he is building a reputation as a reliable finals performer with 15 goals in 5 finals. I'd imagine 3 goals a game in finals would stack up very well with other forwards in this era.
    They're almost as good as it gets from his type of small to medium sized forward.

I can tell by watching his work rate, leading patterns and his ball use within 70m from goal he's the consummate forward, there's not many of his type around these days.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beware of the Western Bulldogs

I think we need to thank Shannon Grant, Dicko could have be a very sad player for the Bumbers.
    I would think Dickson is very happy how things have turned out.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...