Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Footy Flashback This Week

1.30pm - Ch7 - Sunday

Dennis Cometti hosting Footy Flashback, 2016 Prelim between winning Dogs and the losing Plastics. For those interested.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

2. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
    Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Footy Flashback This Week

I'm not complaining but that's not a very long flashback.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot all about this and only saw the last 10 minutes. Hopefully it is repeated.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Forgot all about this and only saw the last 10 minutes. Hopefully it is repeated.
    I recorded it early and just started it now. Lots of current player interviews from both sides, a lot better then past years versions of the program.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quotes:

Phil Davis: We got booed coming out onto the ground ( )
    Gryphone: I've lost four pre lims in a row (Yeah, you have!)
    Gryphone: I don't really want to remember that game (pre lim) (oh no )

Roughead: My vision was coming back a little during the after game celebration, but leaning down to hug people, it (the eye) started to bleed again.

So Libba did his ankle in the celebrations, and Roughy had his eye start bleeding again. That's how you celebrate!

7. Thanks ratsmac thanked for this post