Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Young Lippa set on breaking into the Bulldogs Star-Studded Attack

2. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Young Lippa set on breaking into the Bulldogs Star-Studded Attack

Sounds very promising, more riches to add to our wealth. Natural forward craft always has been like gold.
    Footscray Football Republic.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the crop we drafted last year are going to take a bit longer to develop in general, quite a few talls.
    Lipinsky is the smaller of the bunch but he's still quite raw, and he has to get ahead of Dunkley, Smith, McLean, Wallis, Dickson, Dale, Williams, Hamilton just to name a few to break into the bulldogs side.
    I think he might get a couple of games later in the season along with English but that would be about it this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Have really liked his VFL practice match form. Very clean with the ball when he gets it and seems to be a good decision maker.

Hasn't necessarily got a lot of the ball, but his possies have been telling. Sometimes I'd rather a clean possession player getting a dozen possies over someone who coughs up every second ball, but picks up 20+ possies.
    Anyone can support a team that is winning, it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage, so lets always be behind our boys and girls in red, white and blue.