Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  21
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hrovat Draft Compo Watch - Round by Round

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Don't really care about the trade - Hrovat is a 22-30 player with us and a starting 18 player with a cellar dweller. Would have been nice to have 3 picks in the top 40.
    Technically we do. We will get pick 40 off them, but the adjustments will push it out.

So we as a net went backwards with trading Hrovat & Stevens. Backwards. But Tim O'Brien looks good and we've got the 3 Lake premierships to look back on.

Hopefully we can make some lemonade with this lemon.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hrovat Draft Compo Watch - Round by Round

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Technically we do. We will get pick 40 off them, but the adjustments will push it out.

So we as a net went backwards with trading Hrovat & Stevens. Backwards. But Tim O'Brien looks good and we've got the 3 Lake premierships to look back on.

Hopefully we can make some lemonade with this lemon.
    I should have clarified - I don't really care about losing Hrovat. Agree that the trade machinatiins were poor but Hrovat in or out of the team in 2017 would not have made a lick of difference.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"