Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Next Month

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Next Month

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    Geez seems like the premiership belief is gone from many.

I'd be shocked if we go 0-4, absolutely gobsmacked to be frank.

I don't see why we should be fearing teams at all. GWS in NSW will be the most difficult of the bunch, rest we should win.
    I think losing to GWS, Geelong down there and WC over there is a very real possibility, especially the way we have been playing. We've been on the cusp of losing every game we've played this year and haven't faced anyone in the top 8.

We can still win the premiership if we lose 3 out of the next 4 no problem with that. We get a heap of resources back for the second half of the season.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    I think losing to GWS, Geelong down there and WC over there is a very real possibility, especially the way we have been playing. We've been on the cusp of losing every game we've played this year and haven't faced anyone in the top 8.

We can still win the premiership if we lose 3 out of the next 4 no problem with that. We get a heap of resources back for the second half of the season.
    I agree mate, from what I've seen so far we are lucky to be 4-0. GWS will come out hard as revenge from the prelim...give them a start and we won't be pulling that back on our form. Rich I'm hoping get flogged by Adelaide, so they meet us with their tails between their legs after a very soft draw. WC are a completely different team in Perth, and Geel are a bogey team....I'm hoping 2-2, but wouldn't be surprised if we don't win any
    I will never see #16 the same!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DOG GOD View Post
    I agree mate, from what I've seen so far we are lucky to be 4-0. GWS will come out hard as revenge from the prelim...give them a start and we won't be pulling that back on our form. Rich I'm hoping get flogged by Adelaide, so they meet us with their tails between their legs after a very soft draw. WC are a completely different team in Perth, and Geel are a bogey team....I'm hoping 2-2, but wouldn't be surprised if we don't win any
    Does Toby McLean give you faith in #16?
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

I for one, am looking forward to the next four games.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Big test this week. We are underdone and a few short. GWS will come out blazing after the prelim loss. Boys better turn up or we will get belted. I have faith in the Bulldogs to improve dramatically but the plastics are on fire at the moment. Will be interesting I think the boys have been trained hard the last month and that shows in our performance. Been eased off last week that's why the turn around in the last half. They could be primed after the finish and Bobs big day. Now it's back to the business of premiership defence

Post Thanks / Like

Personally I feel like this is the perfect game for us this week. We now have 5 games of footy under our belt. We are playing our new main rival who we know will come at us after last year.

Our intensity will lift to their level, our game will lift to their level.

We will beat them again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytee View Post

Our intensity will lift to their level, our game will lift to their level.

We will beat them again.
    Boom thats the confidence and belief I like to see