Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WOOF Player Awards - Round 10, 2017 v St Kilda

4. Stringer - Played at the ball instead of trying to get easy ones over the back or take speccy of the year. Also seemed to amend his set shot kicking routine. Was slower and approached in a direct straight line instead of leaning left, then leaning right and making a mess of it.

3. Macrae - Goes unnoticed a lot but his last few weeks have been fantastic

2. Daniel - Much better game. Unlike against Geelong where he held onto the ball too long and turned the ball over way almost every kick, back to his best.

1. Wood - Such a classy player and deserving of the next captain of the club. Was close to giving Adams a vote but thought Wood was a little more reliable. Adams always has his 'Oh No' moments and while he played a good game he still found himself in the wrong position occasionally.

2. Daniel
    1. Dale - Much better game, actually got involved and did some of the hard stuff. I still have my doubts on him in big finals type games but he took a big step forward I thought.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberdoggie View Post
    Dale - Much better game, actually got involved and did some of the hard stuff. I still have my doubts on him in big finals type games but he took a big step forward I thought.
    Interesting comment. I would have agreed but Dale convinced me otherwise last week against Geelong, playing a team revved up after some poor performances, on their own dung heap where we always struggle. That was a high pressure game (finals-like) and he really stood up.
    I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.

Post Thanks / Like

4 - Stringer
    3 - Macrae
    2 - Dale
    1 - Adams

Dal & Caleb stiff

2 - Dale
    1 - Daniel
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers