Collingwood v Carlton MCG 2.10pm

Port Adelaide v West Coast Adelaide Oval 4.35pm

Gold Coast v Geelong Metricon Stadium 7.25pm

Western Bulldogs v Richmond Etihad Stadium 7.25pm

Sunday May 7

Sydney v Brisbane SCG 1.10pm

Melbourne v Hawthorn MCG 3.20pm

Fremantle v Essendon Domain Stadium 4.40pm
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Round 7, 2017 Discussion

Double header on Saturday with Footscray Bulldogs v Richmond VFL playing at 3pm at Etihad
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Some decent games.

Friday night is looking a lot more competitive with Greene and Haynes to miss. I hate both teams so either one losing is a bonus.

Port v West Coast in the battle of the downhill skiers. Expecting Port to get up there.

Gold Coast v Geelong will be closer than many people will think, but expect Geelong to be efficient enough to win. Gaz would need to have another huge performance and Lynch would need to kick 5+ which isn't out of the realms of possibility at Metricon.

And if you're a betting man, I'd be putting everything on the Demons to win by 40+.

By the way, is it time for the T&T rooting thread?
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Some decent games.

Friday night is looking a lot more competitive with Greene and Haynes to miss. I hate both teams so either one losing is a bonus.

Port v West Coast in the battle of the downhill skiers. Expecting Port to get up there.

Gold Coast v Geelong will be closer than many people will think, but expect Geelong to be efficient enough to win. Gaz would need to have another huge performance and Lynch would need to kick 5+ which isn't out of the realms of possibility at Metricon.

And if you're a betting man, I'd be putting everything on the Demons to win by 40+.

Last year's was some of the best rooting ever!
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Last year's was some of the best rooting ever!
    Root of a lifetime.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

6. Likes Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some good games and ones that will set the order.

Port vs West Coast could be a game that start to shape the 8. GWS vs the Saints should be a decent Friday night game
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: AFL Round 7, 2017 Discussion

But who should we root for? Which team winning or losing best directly benefits us? Is it GWS so that it brings it back to one game or is it West Coast and Adelaide so we can leapfrog them after we put out the trash on Saturday night and dispose of Richmond?

Or do we go crazy ape shit bonkers and root willy nilly for them all? We need to know.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

Rooting completely backfired on us last year as we got totally cockblocked by everyone but especially West Coast, Adelaide and GWS. I say we continue finals tradition of just backing ourselves to win all the games we can and who cares who we play or where.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    But who should we root for? Which team winning or losing best directly benefits us? Is it GWS so that it brings it back to one game or is it West Coast and Adelaide so we can leapfrog them after we put out the trash on Saturday night and dispose of Richmond?

Or do we go crazy ape shit bonkers and root willy nilly for them all? We need to know.
    Aiming for top 2

St Kilda v GWS
    North Melbourne v Adelaide
    Collingwood v Carlton no impact
    Port Adelaide v West Coast draw
    Gold Coast v Geelong
    Western Bulldogs v Richmond
    Sydney v Brisbane no impact
    Melbourne v Hawthorn
    Fremantle v Essendon no impact
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

11. Thanks Twodogs, Bulldog4life thanked for this post
    Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some decent games.

A mad Melbourne supporting mate reckons they will be lucky to win at all, says they battle when they go in heavy favourites.. Will gives us an idea of how they are maturing.

Interesting game tonight, I don't really rate St.Kilda's midfield so it will be intersting to see how it stacks up against GWS.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    A mad Melbourne supporting mate reckons they will be lucky to win at all, says they battle when they go in heavy favourites.. Will show us where thet are at.

Interesting game tonight, I don't really rate St.Kilda's midfield so it will be intersting to see how it stacks up against GWS.
    Haynes is a huge loss for GWS. Him and Greene being out opens the door a little for St.Kilda.

Post Thanks / Like

Some decent games.

$3.75. Tonight will be a good to see how GWS come up after our game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rooner View Post
    $3.75. Tonight will be a good to see how GWS come up after our game.
    Those are juicy odds.

Post Thanks / Like

I really dislike both teams but will be rooting for St Kilda. Can't stand the talk about "the GWS franchise winning 3 out of the next five" (McAvanney speculating just now). I want to see them crash and burn like cheap plastic.
    http://journals.worldnomads.com/merantau
    "It's not about the destination - it's about the trip."

Post Thanks / Like

Giants look much better this week. Saints allowing the GWS running game to get going.