Really, really sick and tired of watching cheats get away with cheating!!!! OK, OK I am an avid supporter of a side that has had some of the most negative players in AFL history.Granted! The older Libba, the restaurateur Dimma, the ex CEO Hose, the younger Billy, Liam Picken etc etc. They were all fantastic at negating and I am sure they all crossed the line at times. HOWEVER can someone tell me how the Geelong on baller (no idea who he was and probably no-one ever will {deliberate sarcasm for effect} got away with molesting the Bulldogs number 4 at centre bounces and in the centre square. Surely a simple whistle from one of the THREE....Yes THREE umpires officiating the performance of the football match, explaining that "sorry pal, but the ball is miles away and you're not allowed to place your arms around the player who is trying to make the game enjoyable to watch!!!" The tens, no hundreds of thousands of people, who attend these football shows are not there to watch insignificant unknowns, who can barely land a contract, harass, nay, molest the most skillful and majestic of it's performers. It is like some little known musician, coming from behind K.D.Lang on stage at Wembly, and putting their hand across her mouth as she begins to sing Hallelujah, better than anyone has ever has, just to negate her performance. It is like a golfing hacker running up to Adam Scott and trying to smother his 5 iron onto the green. C'mon AFL!!!!! Let us enjoy the best of what football is. Don't belt Sean Higgins 'cause you think he is prone to being soft.....Don't allow some thug in a Nth Melbourne jumper to put his knees into his opponent , (who may or may not be a full forward), don't let reserve players playing on senior guys trying to regain form to push them over as the ball is bounced....not once...but every time!!! We love this game! Don't bugger it up!!