I noticed Qatar Airways plastered over the SCG and in their coaches box. Qatar Airways being the state owned airline of Qatar.

Currently 9 countries have accused Qatar of sponsoring global terrorism. Even US President Trump has slammed them today and told them to stop funding global terrorism. They make part of their whole of state income, to allegedly in part to fund global terrorism, from their massive airline Qatar Airways.

So according to 9 countries & US President Trump, they use state income inclusive of Qatar Airways income to fund global terrorism organisations such as ISIS, Al Qaeda etc.

I know there's been some media reporting about this, but I'm staggered that Sydney & AFEL seem to be doing nothing. The allegation is Qatar is funding global terrorism such as ISIS & AL QUEDA (among others), this sponsorship with Sydney is designed to increase their profitability of their airline which alledegly would fund terrorist organisations that may literally kill Australians among other people. The logical extension is Sydney (and the AFEL approving) are taking their money which helps them make money for supporting terrorism and murder. I get Australia itself hasn't joined those 9 countries in calling Qatar out, a key ally of the US, but surely this is of such a significant issue that more should be being done to ensure our game is not enabling and supporting (to any degree) terrorism. If Mission was alleged to be funding murderous Mexican Cartels, would there be any pressure on us or the AFEL to do something?