The kid has been a bright light in an otherwise mediocre year to date. With a decent run at this year, 7 games so far, his averages per game are (rounded):

Disposals: 18
Marks: 3
Clearances: 2
Inside 50's: 3
Goal Assists: 1
Shots: 1 (3.4 should be the other way around with the goal paid as behind that should've been reviewed in Perth)
Tackles: 2.5

Those are good numbers for a kid whose game tally stood at 14 at the begining of the year, and as an outside player. Last night I noticed just how excellent his hands are in controlling the ball in tight. First for his goals, but in Sucklings snap goal in the last where he was able to grab the ball backhanded at full pace, control it well enough to collect it and dish for the goal assist was not something I've seen too much of.

With more experience and strength he's going to keep improving, and we need his attributes. I know I'm a big fan of the kid, but for me I'd like to see him signed up very quickly. The CBA is done, and he's shown he's worth a spot on the list. Not to mention he's being mentioned by media folks as a very talented kid. Get it done JMac.