Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  27
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Loving your work Zaine

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    Thing is, it's dinky looking but pretty reliable.
    Yeah he doesn't really make too many clangers with it, but it looks like he will, every time. More for my own cortisol levels, than anything.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Yeah he doesn't really make too many clangers with it, but it looks like he will, every time. More for my own cortisol levels, than anything.
    Compared to his team-mates, Cordy takes the first option and delivers. Keeps it pretty simple (and more importantly) effective.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WBFC4FFC View Post
    Compared to his team-mates, Cordy takes the first option and delivers. Keeps it pretty simple (and more importantly) effective.
    His kicking reminds me of Dale Morris - kicks within his limits although he's a bit more adventurous than Morris.

He's gone from fringe to probably our no 1 KPD this year, letting Morris take smaller guys at times and giving some guidance to Young on the weekend.
    Probably behind only Bailey Dale as our most improved.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

He doesn't mind mouthing off either. Apparently gives his opponent a good earful all day. Not afraid to take on the big guys verbally.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Gone under the radar and despite media opinion , we have had a few who've improved

6. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    His kicking reminds me of Dale Morris - kicks within his limits although he's a bit more adventurous than Morris.
    Dale's field kicking is 50 50 at best - misses targets too often, he is better handballing
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Gone under the radar and despite media opinion , we have had a few who've improved
    Yes quite a number of our players have been down on form this year but a good few certainly have improved. Lin Jong until he got injured again (injuries something that is far too common for us) certainly was playing really good compared to last year.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

I love how Zaine Loves to hurt the opposition physically. It's within the rules and I'm certain he receives enjoyment out of it. Nothing wrong in taking an opposition player out of the game in a fair bone crunching tackle which Zaine is capable of.
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigsahibee View Post
    I love how Zaine Loves to hurt the opposition physically. It's within the rules and I'm certain he receives enjoyment out of it. Nothing wrong in taking an opposition player out of the game in a fair bone crunching tackle which Zaine is capable of.
    Would love to see Cale Hooker receive a physical and verbal barrage from Zaine this weekend. One is a premiership player and the other is a drug cheating douche with a shit hairstyle who picks on 3 gamers from teams that are tanking.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

11. Likes craigsahibee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Would love to see Cale Hooker receive a physical and verbal barrage from Zaine this weekend. One is a premiership player and the other is a drug cheating douche with a shit hairstyle who picks on 3 gamers from teams that are tanking.
    He is an odious human being playing for an equally despicable team! How much I would love us to dispatch them with ease and to see the red and black hordes skulking miserably from the ground half way through the last quarter, preferably complaining about the umpires too.

Anyway.. Zaine. Agree that he has continued to grow this year and a streak of mean is a bonus.
    www.bulldogtragician.com A blog about being a lifelong fan of the Dogs and our quixotic attempt to replicate 1954. AND WE DID
    Author of "The Mighty West: the Bulldogs journey from daydream believers to premiership heroes"
    Twitter @bulldogstragic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post

BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Toot Toot, all aboard the Zaine Train!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm lost and don't get the joke.....
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

A tackling machine as well. His pressure is awesome. I also think you will find with Morris/Murphy and Boyd possibly vacating their posts at seasons end that Cordy/Roberts/Collins and Adams will go to the next level. People seem to forget that both Cordy and Roberts are young for key position players.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bullies View Post
    People seem to forget that both Cordy and Roberts are young for key position players.
    as is Lewis Young. The future seems bright.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.