Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day Round 23, 2017 Etihad Stadium - Hawthorn V Western Bulldogs

And now Dahl...3rd genuine opportunity ruined...with no help from the opposition.

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful finish from Bailey Dale. Well done!

Post Thanks / Like

We run around in circles while they pass the ball .. Witches hats at their best.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

I'm worried.. Murph is almost still our best guy who can spot a forward target....and he's gone after tonight

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    I'm worried.. Murph is almost still our best guy who can spot a forward target....and he's gone after tonight
    Yep, it's a problem
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

Clay smith would have been good tonight , a bit of hardness around the ball in the middle.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Beat me to it. If we were offering contracts for 2018 on just tonight, he'd probably be offered first.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Clay smith would have been good tonight , a bit of hardness around the ball in the middle.
    He's slower than you.

Post Thanks / Like

The fact we're only 2 goals down is more a reflection of how average the Hawks are at this point in their development. Against almost any other side around or above us on the ladder and we'd be 5 or more goals down right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep...just what we need. Another slow plodder who turns like the Queen Mary.

Biggest indictment tonight is the the only bloke who is hitting targets is Murph.
    I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking at Hawthorn, I'd rather some good/excellent users at the expense of excess hardness.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

He might be slow but when do you need to be quick in the middle of a pack. We have no hardness at a centre bounce and get beaten in it 99% of the time.
    Go in hard and hit it hard, he does that.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

How come they have blokes 30 metres on their own out wide every time they might be in trouble ?
    We get smashed wide everytime , now we even get a touched ball 1 metre out!
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

How much better will Picko play now he's got his shorts on the right way...??

Post Thanks / Like

Handball to Daniel FFS.