Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  48
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day Round 7, 2018 - Western Bulldogs V Gold Coast Suns at Eureka Stadium, Ballarat

Quote Originally Posted by ReLoad View Post
    We’re easily the worst skilled team in the AFL

The ruck situation is utterly perplexing.
    Did I see Dunkley take a ruck tap contest tgat Boyd was roving in the last quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Umps.. wow.. they would've paid the mark if Gower's wascwearing a GC guernsey.
    I reckon he got both touches in the marking contest and that was enough for the umpire to decide there was enough confusion for it to be called touched.

That's tge worst umpiring I've ever seen. 12-1 in the first quarter is plain silly. Personally I would have taken my players off at that stage. If they wanted it that badly they can have it.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

2. Thanks Yankee Hotel Foxtrot thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day Round 7, 2018 - Western Bulldogs V Gold Coast Suns at Eureka Stadium, Ballarat

I did not expect that game to be that stressful.

Tim English has been valiant, but he needs a rest.

Macrae BOG again! Attaboy Jack!

4. Likes bornadog, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    Got there in the end. Wins a win.

I hope we get some footage of Crossley's warm down and maybe an interview.
    I hope they do a special on his mum, she is hot.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    I hope they do a special on his mum, she is hot.
    She looks younger than he does

Post Thanks / Like

Macrae's 24 contested possessions today equal the all time record for a Bulldog. Incredible performance from him when Wood and Bont's absence required a leader to stand up.

Really liking the way Naughton and Cordy are working together down back. Naughton was very good again today.

We are easily the youngest team in the comp in terms of the team we field each week. Match day threads on here are so resoundingly negative I actually get a chuckle out of them when reading post match.

8. Likes Eastdog, kruder, HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dermie used to date her?

10. Likes Remi Moses liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering we are so young we do put
    together some passages of play that look well above our age.
    On another note how bad was the umpiring today , seriously push in the back was non existant and we got pinned for holding the ball in seconds and they got minutes to dispose of it, if I was at the club I would be sending clips into the afl and asking what's with the biased umpiring ?
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Liked Naughtons game a lot this week. Rising star nom a big possibility
    "Loves a scrap....oh yeah & he's a pretty handy footballer as well"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Liked Naughtons game a lot this week. Rising star nom a big possibility

It hadn't occurred to me that he was eligible. He looks so assured on the field it's like he's played 100 games.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsPeanuts View Post
    We are easily the youngest team in the comp in terms of the team we field each week. Match day threads on here are so resoundingly negative I actually get a chuckle out of them when reading post match.
    Same here. Given the make up of the team, it’s a miracle we’re not a lock for the wooden spoon.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Hard to be negative about that performance, is that the youngest team we have ever put out? Winning in those circumstances really adds to the fabric of the group, so much more than getting rewarded for finishing last does.

Loved how English kept coming at the footy in the last after a dirty day and Bailey Williams is really becoming an important part of our future.

The day belonged to Jack though he was sensational has been all year and displayed leadership qualities that we have been desperately lacking this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Paid $150 top up on coterie membership today. Gotta say, copped heat for standing our back of the shit seats I was given (on fence in pocket.) so stood on flank out back of seats and kept getting accoste by local security, asking mate and I to. Clear off.

Complained to Dogs coterie, who explained that they had no influence.

Gotta sort that out. 9k crowd, no wonder.. club need some influence.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Same here. Given the make up of the team, it’s a miracle we’re not a lock for the wooden spoon.
    It’s why if we can keep touch and get some blokes back we aren’t cooked. Must win next week
    "Loves a scrap....oh yeah & he's a pretty handy footballer as well"

Post Thanks / Like

Webby, were you part of the WB lounge ?
    The seating is very cramped
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

The negativity surrounding our position is a funny one. Throughout the game I can be pretty bad, but I usually target it towards personnel I know it's reasonable to expect more from. I'm loving the green shoots I'm seeing across the ground, but despair at some of the things I see from players who should be leading more thoroughly on a week to week basis.

A bit like Slim, I think if we can hang on and put a few wins together with players coming back, a high mid-table 7th to 9th isn't impossible.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.