Thanks Thanks:  49
Likes Likes:  133
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2024 Membership Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Seems like a very solid number for us. How good would it be to have 40K by Xmas.
    Good chance. Seems like it is tracking well.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Heads up the club is closed until jan 10.
    Bring back the biff

3. Thanks azabob, SquirrelGrip thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/n...s-office-hours

Western Bulldogs 2024 Christmas Office Hours
    The Western Bulldogs advises its fans and members of the following closure dates over the Christmas period.

The Bulldogs Shop at VU Whitten Oval will be closed from Wednesday, December 20 2023, and will re-open on Wednesday, January 10 2024.

Merchandise will still be available for purchase during the closure period online at: shop.westernbulldogs.com.au/

The Club’s membership services (including the call centre) will also be closed over the holiday period from Wednesday December 20 2023, and will reopen on Wednesday, January 10 2024.

For information regarding Western Bulldogs 2024 membership options, or to purchase online, please visit membership.westernbulldogs.com.au.

Alternatively, you can email membership@westernbulldogs.com.au and a membership services team member will respond to your query after their return on Wednesday January 10, 2024.

The Club administration and the Barkers Cafe cart will be closed from Wednesday December 20 2023, and re-open on Wednesday, January 10 2024.

The Western Bulldogs staff and players wishes all of its members and fans a safe and happy festive season.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

With some people receiving their Packs I thought I would just check my bank account to see if payments were taken out and found out that the last payment was in October.
    This happen last year which was annoying and I had to chase them up. I signed up to be a Bulldog for life when it was first introduced and liked the idea of not having to worry about payments also having it come out once a month makes it a little easier than a lump sum.
    I had to pay catch up last year and when they respond to my email I'll have to do the same again.
    I wonder how many other members cop this and end up saying stuff it.
    BTW the packs mean little to me and to be honest I would be much happier with a pin with the year on it like they did once before.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog60 View Post
    With some people receiving their Packs I thought I would just check my bank account to see if payments were taken out and found out that the last payment was in October.
    This happen last year which was annoying and I had to chase them up. I signed up to be a Bulldog for life when it was first introduced and liked the idea of not having to worry about payments also having it come out once a month makes it a little easier than a lump sum.
    I had to pay catch up last year and when they respond to my email I'll have to do the same again.
    BTW the packs mean little to me and to be honest I would be much happier with a pin with the year on it like they did once before.
    I opted for the Digital membership which means I don't get a pack, but get a Shop Voucher. However, I have three lots on my membership, ie Wife and daughter and me and they still sent out packs for them. Waste of money. Last year I ended up with 6 x AFLW packs (for 3 people) plus 2 x 50 year membership packs. Hopefully that is not repeated.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I opted for the Digital membership which means I don't get a pack, but get a Shop Voucher. However, I have three lots on my membership, ie Wife and daughter and me and they still sent out packs for them. Waste of money. Last year I ended up with 6 x AFLW packs (for 3 people) plus 2 x 50 year membership packs. Hopefully that is not repeated.
    Yes I received four packs plus digital shop vouchers. Not sure if that's how it was meant to work.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year to all woofers.

Washed my car today at Highpoint and put my new 2024 Western Bulldogs member sticker on:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog60 View Post
    I think there was some sort of issue with the November payments - I received an email saying my payment was unsuccessful, yet the October payment had gone through without issue and nothing had changed. I rang the club and they couldn't see why it had occurred. I get the feeling the membership payment system is largely beyond the control of the clubs and is a centralised AFL thing.

as an aside I opted for the digital Bulldogs shop voucher over the pack and still haven't recevied anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I think there was some sort of issue with the November payments - I received an email saying my payment was unsuccessful, yet the October payment had gone through without issue and nothing had changed. I rang the club and they couldn't see why it had occurred. I get the feeling the membership payment system is largely beyond the control of the clubs and is a centralised AFL thing.

as an aside I opted for the digital Bulldogs shop voucher over the pack and still haven't recevied anything.
    My bank card had expired so they rang me telling me so I just had to just update it.

Post Thanks / Like

Struggling really. At same date in 2022, we had 36,770 (there were no figures released around the same point in 2023).

12. Thanks bornadog, Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imperial View Post

Struggling really. At same date in 2022, we had 36,770 (there were no figures released around the same point in 2023).

It doesn't sound like a bad number but we've got some work to do.

Saints are at nearly 40K
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

15. Thanks bornadog, Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imperial View Post
    The club is apparently happy with the number and it's ahead of last year.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

17. Thanks Eastdog, Prince Imperial thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    The club is apparently happy with the number and it's ahead of last year.
    We were on 36,994 on the 31/01/22 and the final tally was significantly up in 2023, so I'm surprised by it being ahead of last year.

I do know however that Kayo memberships renew in a couple of days, so there should be a jump due to that.

Given the failures of our men and women's football programs in 2023, I'm not surprised though that they are satisfied with the current tally.

19. Thanks Yankee Hotel Foxtrot thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.