Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sack Ross Lyon

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sack Ross Lyon

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I love listening to his press conferences
    I think he is a lot more relaxed now and enjoys playing the game with the stupid journo questions.
    Sarcasm is his strong point, he can do it with a smile on his face and make anything sound like it’s making sense.
    Eg only 11 day break but not making excuses.
    It’s totally to confuse the journos he knows the public aren’t that stupid.
    Bring back the biff

2. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whythelongface View Post
    Watch Kane Cornes and Caro get stuck in. Not. He will get a free pass
    It's purely personal for these deadshits with Bevo. We win and it's because of talent, we lose and it's because of coaching and "disharmony" lol. Lyon wins through tactical acumen and St Kilda loses because of a lack of talent.

Bevo absolutely deserves measured analysis and criticism for some of the things he has done over the journey, but there is nothing measured or analytical from those with a personal vendetta.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    It's purely personal for these deadshits with Bevo. We win and it's because of talent, we lose and it's because of coaching and "disharmony" lol. Lyon wins through tactical acumen and St Kilda loses because of a lack of talent.

Bevo absolutely deserves measured analysis and criticism for some of the things he has done over the journey, but there is nothing measured or analytical from those with a personal vendetta.
    Well said and 100% accurate based on what we have heard over the last week and this morning.