Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  36
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Using our resources.

So back to the OP. Who are our resources and how are we best to use them this week?

I'd still use Ed half on midfield rotations (and half defensive rotations), the first time with Libba back, so it would be interesting how it might work.
    With Jamarra back, in the main I'd keep him and Darce deep with Naughton roaming high.
    Garcia and Harmes should come into the midfield rotations too.

The wings have worried me all year. Gags and Williams have been our main too, but I think Gags needs a rest and it wouldn't surprise me to see Poulter in the starting 22 tonight ahead of Baker. I can't figure out why Macrae couldn't turn himself into a winger in a Steele Sidebottom or Angus Brayshaw sort of way.

Caleb of course is jack of all trades but master of none at the moment. He was allegedly on Serong for parts of the second half last week. A dedicated role on Newcombe wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but just stop moving him around!!

Western Bulldogs V Hawthorn
    FB
    [20] Ed Richards, [19] Liam Jones, [31] Bailey Dale
    HB
    [15] Taylor Duryea, [24] Buku Khamis, [39] Jason Johannisen
    C
    [34] Bailey Williams, [1] Adam Treloar, [22] James Harmes
    HF
    [23] Laitham Vandermeer, [33] Aaron Naughton, [38] Riley Garcia
    FF
    [10] Sam Darcy, [2] Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, [8] Charlie Clarke
    FOL
    [44] Tim English, [4] Marcus Bontempelli, [21] Tom Liberatore
    INT
    [18] James O'Donnell, [29] Lachlan Bramble, [35] Caleb Daniel, [25] Caleb Poulter, [11] Jack Macrae,
    [7] Rory Lobb, [12] Harvey Gallagher, [13] Oskar Baker
    "I'll give him a hug before the first bounce and then I'll run into my pack and give them orders to rip him apart."

2. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Using our resources.

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Having Stewart sweeping up everything behind the ball papers over a lot of cracks.

Adelaide pumped it inside 50m 60 times against the Cats...which backline in the comp can stand up to that...
    Not too facetious, but clean or dirty entries?

If I'm being honest I'm more jealous of their forwardline than anything else.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers