Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

The Monday Soapbox - Round 7

Have a rant about something that annoyed you for this round.
    It could be the AFL, umpiring, Kane Cornes, Channel 7 commentary, Rules or even opposition players etc
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Monday Soapbox - Round 7

The AFL want to stop head injuries but when a player tackles someone with the ball the player can do a 360 before they are pinned for holding the ball.
    If they want to stop hear injuries make a rule , holding the ball will be given if your turned 180.
    A lot of these injuries are due to players having to bring a player to ground before they get the free, thus in the natural pace and movement of players the player is forced to hold a player until he hits the ground.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

My vpn and FOXTEL Go, in Korea, cut in out out, but had the radio on to listen to the game.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

The fact I checked the score, saw we were close around 3qtr time or a bit after, but knew with complete confidence that would mean they wouldn't get the job done. I used to have some belief in this team but that's pretty much eroded away these last 18 months or so.

Unless there's a Carlton/GWS style drastic change in form in the second half of the year it's 100% the end of Bevo's time in charge which feels sad to say.

5. Likes bulldogtragic, bulldogsthru&thru liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    The fact I checked the score, saw we were close around 3qtr time or a bit after, but knew with complete confidence that would mean they wouldn't get the job done. I used to have some belief in this team but that's pretty much eroded away these last 18 months or so.

Unless there's a Carlton/GWS style drastic change in form in the second half of the year it's 100% the end of Bevo's time in charge which feels sad to say.
    Was the same with me. I wasn't even nervous in that last quarter because I knew how it would play out...it's deflating

Post Thanks / Like

Fremantle Dockers supporters giving the Bulldog supporters (sitting behind the goals) shit after the siren ... they know they got flogged by West Coast the week before don't they?
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

The way I had to disappoint my family by saying "Bont will miss this" in the third quarter.
    "It's over. It's all over."

9. Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    The way I had to disappoint my family by saying "Bont will miss this" in the third quarter.
    I said to the mate I was watching with. He'll miss it. If he kicks it, we win, but he'll miss it and we'll lose.

It hurts.

11. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now all the media attention and pile on has moved to Hawthorn. Great!!!!!!! Just the right timing for us again.

Post Thanks / Like

Footy Classified "With Sam Mitchell's frustration again clear to see, are the cracks starting to appear in Hawthorn's rebuild? "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    Now all the media attention and pile on has moved to Hawthorn. Great!!!!!!! Just the right timing for us again.
    We're fine. We'll win this week easily, it's the following week you need to worry about. Richmond I think?