Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New kennel sparks jealousy in pack

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    The difference between Nth, Melb and us is the other 2 teams have caused theyre own demise by stupid decisions in the board room over many years, Melbournes is componded even worse by it coming onto theyre onfield performance, Nth who i respect very much as a good fighting team has not.
    Our struggles were board room many years ago and membership, but we have overcome the boardroom problems and fought our way back, we show initiative and promise and as much as we say Demetriou doesnt like us he must now see us as being a club with promise and we have done all he could have asked for.
    These teams whingeing are only doing it because they need more money through there own mistakes and want a piece of ours.
    The AFL didnt give us the money for the ELC it was backed by government,councils,sponsors and so on through our initiative.
    My personal view is Smorgan, Rose, Alberti and the rest upstairs must be one of the most brilliant board going around.
    Yes there are other clubs richer but those boards inherited it, our board has built us.

Could you put a line gap in between your paragraph's for ease of reading purpose's...Not that I read your post's anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New kennel sparks jealousy in pack

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Could you put a line gap in between your paragraph's for ease of reading purpose's...Not that I read your post's anyway.
    Ok Mantis just for you, maybe you might start reading them.

Aparently I actually made sense in a post once, keep reading and let me know when another does, I must be due soon its been a while.