Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tony Liberatore's son contest national championships

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Injured I believe
    Both Libba's son and Wallis's sons were both standouts in the school boys last year.
    I may be wrong but I think Libba also has a adopted son and a younger 8 year old son.
    I know he has a girl,Libba and I shared the maternity ward at the Mercy 12 years ago.
    When I asked him how he went and he said his wife had a girl, you could tell he new I was thinking about the father son rule.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Got this off another site

Just to answer some of the questions on here...

Tom Liberatore does support the Bulldogs.
    He has played for the St Kevin's first 18 all season in the midfield and has been ultra impressive. He is an inside midfielder, tough as they come, but his disposal and speed are also very good. He has a great football brain, is very modest and is a natural leader. Last year, he won the medal for best on ground for VIC metro in the under 15 carnival.

Mitch Wallis is Steve Wallis' son and is also a gun. Was vice captain of VIC metro last year but unfortunately broke his leg playing for SKC firsts in the opening round of this season so couldn't take part in this carnival. He is back playing at club level now though. He is super quick, has great endurance and can tear games apart in the midfield or up forward.

Both are on track to hopefully play AFL one day...you have a bit to look forward to.

Post Thanks / Like

I can see the brownlow voting in a few year times, Western Bulldogs versus Richmond, Western Bulldogs A.Cordy 1 Vote, Western Bulldogs M.Wallis 2 Votes, Western Bulldogs
    T.Liberatore 3 Votes.

Maybe just as Gary Jnr did what Gary Snr could not maybe Junior T can do what the big T could not, it's a thought.