Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rumours

Post Thanks / Like

Rumours

Guys, just wanted to guage what levels of rumours we like to see posted here so I don't p__ anyone off by posting innapropriate gear.

For example, I heard a rumour today about one of our players that was really negative and could have an impact on the next few weeks that I have no credible source for or any idea if it's even remotely true.

Is this kind of stuff fuel to an unnecessary fire? No source or evidence to back it up, just 'did you hear the rumour about....... he was .......... and told........ '
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by The Pie Man View Post
    Guys, just wanted to guage what levels of rumours we like to see posted here so I don't p__ anyone off by posting innapropriate gear.

For example, I heard a rumour today about one of our players that was really negative and could have an impact on the next few weeks that I have no credible source for or any idea if it's even remotely true.

Is this kind of stuff fuel to an unnecessary fire? No source or evidence to back it up, just 'did you hear the rumour about....... he was .......... and told........ '
    If you have no credible source and you have no idea if its true, chances are that's telling you something.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the resounding silence following your post says something as well

Post Thanks / Like

All good points - I'll let it go (I'll be very happy for it not to be true)
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

Rumor that some tribute will be made for West. Maybe name something after him.

Heard on SEN from whoever was hosting at the time.