Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2008 Grand Final

Never liked Hawthorn, though Geelong fans bugged me more than Hawthorn's have this finals series. GEEELONNNNGGG GEEELLONNGGGG. - no thanks
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    I'll watch it because I think it might be a good game. Who do I want to win? To be honest I couldn't give a stuff.

Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by dogs_r_barking View Post
    Jim from Hawthorn - enough to turn any neutral against them.

Mmm now that you mention it, id really like Geelong to win. Cant stand Jim, dont even no why we are mentioning his name.

Post Thanks / Like

Hate Hawks. We and Geelong didn't have to trade all of our senior players for picks to build a team.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    We have good reasons to hate both teams, but why the almost unanimous hatred of Hawthorn over Geelong?
    Not me don't dislike either side - watching the game over at a friends place he organzies a Grand Final BBQ each year so it is always a great day.

Would like to see the Hawks take out the grand prize. In saying that, I hope it is a great game & look forward to watching it.

Post Thanks / Like

Stuff Geelong.

I can't stand them.

Mooney is the worst of them all. Absolutely full of himself, and Scarlett isn't too different either. Whilst Bartel and Ablett are gracious footballers, they have a few I can't stand and being from Geelong way, I have to deal with the arrogance every day from a lot of their supporters.

They're my most hated team, so I hope they are left to rue Buddy Love

Post Thanks / Like

The arrogance of their fans, particularly after they defeated us a fortnight ago, supercilious smug bastards!
    They had every right to after the crap we served up that night.

Geelong supporters are far worse IMO, walking to the game I heard a number of them bragging about how we shouldn't even 'turn up'. They are a great side but their arrogance is ridiculous.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope the Hawks win.

All teams can become arrogant when they win most of the time.

But to the bozo Geelong supporters who were calling Doggy supporters "Losers" when leaving the ground on Friday night - Go Suffer.
    I bleed Red,White & Blue

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    They had every right to after the crap we served up that night.
    It doesn't include 40 year old blokes waving scarfs in the faces of Bulldog supporting children after the final siren. I'm not a violent person, but if I'd have seen the clown that did that to my son I'd have bloody clobbered the mongrel. I thought he was crying because he was upset about losing, I didn't realise this crettin had frightened & taunted him. I was walking ahead with my daughter while my wife was with TCP.

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't include 40 year old blokes waving scarfs in the faces of Bulldog supporting children after the final siren. I'm not a violent person, but if I'd have seen the clown that did that to my son I'd have bloody clobbered the mongrel. I thought he was crying because he was upset about losing, I didn't realise this crettin had frightened & taunted him. I was walking ahead with my daughter while my wife was with TCP.
    That is the one thing that can get me violent is an opposition scarf or flag waved in my face and touching my head, especially when your leaving after being beaten
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

You were sitting a few rows in front of us so I'm sure we're thinking of the same guy, beard, unkept hair, no. 23 on his Hawthorn jumper.

The little kid in the Bulldogs jumper he was tormenting (who was bawling his eyes out) was his kid.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    You were sitting a few rows in front of us so I'm sure we're thinking of the same guy, beard, unkept hair, no. 23 on his Hawthorn jumper.

The little kid in the Bulldogs jumper he was tormenting (who was bawling his eyes out) was his kid.
    Not sure Jim, I didn't see him as we were ahead of my wife & Ryan. It was on the way out, past the seats.

Post Thanks / Like

Hate the Hawks.

Hope they get smashed.

Post Thanks / Like

Geelong for mine I HATE Kennett with a passion!! And I agree Hawk supporters are sooo smug and Jim is sooo irritating!!!I swap stations when he rings in.

Post Thanks / Like

The way Hawthorn players carry on after they kick a goal is just as bad as the way their supportors carried on when we left the ground.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope the arrogant Hawthorn tossers get smashed !!
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.