Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Cameron Falloon goes to Port

For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cameron Falloon goes to Port

Didnt know who he was at first

Why are we losing all our top staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexxx View Post
    Didnt know who he was at first

Why are we losing all our top staff
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post Thanks / Like

Sure it's disappointing, but let's cut to the real issue here. Aker39, after Friday night's non decision, it's time for you to change your avatar...seriously.
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Sure it's disappointing, but let's cut to the real issue here. Aker39, after Friday night's non decision, it's time for you to change your avatar...seriously.

I was thinking of sending it to The Coon Dog for him to do some creative photoshop work on it.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

Good riddance, Geelong got rid of him as he didn't help them one bit. Too much of a theorist.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

A fair turn over in staff in 2 years?

Should we be concerned?
    BB.

Looking forward - Naughton, Darcy and JUH. It will be the envy of everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think we should be too upset. Have a look at some of the our the builds of our players, compare it to the some of the Cats, hawks, and look at the Brisbane during their successful era. A bit more time in the gym core strength and harder bodies 5-10kgs all round would go astray.
    New Training Program
    New Training Ideas

Train to Train
    Train to Play
    Train to Win

Go Dogs 09 Faster Harder Stronger More bite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bitofbite View Post
    I don't think we should be too upset. Have a look at some of the our the builds of our players, compare it to the some of the Cats, hawks, and look at the Brisbane during their successful era. A bit more time in the gym core strength and harder bodies 5-10kgs all round would go astray.
    New Training Program
    New Training Ideas

Train to Train
    Train to Play
    Train to Win

Totaly agree! Am sure we can find someone else suitable very quickly. Should be appealing given our success in 08 and the fact that the successful candidate will have an entire university (students + faculty) behind him.

Post Thanks / Like

New Training Program
    New Training Ideas

Train to Train
    Train to Play
    Train to Win

How long do you think he has been at the Bulldogs? My memory (and I haven't done any research) is this was his 2nd year here. We are a heck of a lot stronger and harder now then we were 2 years ago

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    How long do you think he has been at the Bulldogs? My memory (and I haven't done any research) is this was his 2nd year here. We are a heck of a lot stronger and harder now then we were 2 years ago
    I think it was 3 years. The only reason we look harder and stronger this year is we got Crossy, Griffen and Hahn back and recruited Tim Callan 4 guys with bigger stronger harder bodies.
    And what about the Smashing the players in to the ground during the split round?
    Overtraining = Poor Performance. Tired worn out players is what our performances looked like to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it was 3 years. The only reason we look harder and stronger this year is we got Crossy, Griffen and Hahn back and recruited Tim Callan 4 guys with bigger stronger harder bodies.
    And what about the Smashing the players in to the ground during the split round?
    Overtraining = Poor Performance. Tired worn out players is what our performances looked like to me.
    I think we did put a lot of work into strength for the first time this year.

They talk about it every year but this year they did improve a bit.

You only need to look at Callan Ward now compared to when we drafted him to see that they are working on it.

Players are always massive at the start of the season but as the year goes on on the focus on weights work is less as players are struggling to get up from week to week, putting too much emphasis on weights work wouldn't be the best preparation.
    You can see how big Crossy and Tim Callan were at the start compared to their frames now. They have thinned out considerably.

With the amount of cardio work these guys do it wouldn't be easy to keep the weight on

Post Thanks / Like

Bit disappointing to lose him, as I thought we were pretty well conditioned this year, fitter and stronger. Hopefully we can get a good appointment in place as soon as possible. Mark Williams is licking his lips down at Port, so Cameron must have been doing something right.

Post Thanks / Like

And look at our last 2 games of the year! We looked back to our best and that is exactly what we had hoped for. I don't think anyone can deny that if we had of kicked straight we would have beaten Geelong or at the very least it would have been a 1-2 goal game.

The extra training that we did was definitely beneficial probably just 1 week too late as if we beat the Hawks first up we'd be playing this week.