Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: So what do we do with picks 31 & 32?

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    Michael Still's and Mtch Browns highlights are on the AFL website.
    Michael Still highlights are very impressive, unusual kicking style, kicked 41 goals this year. I know Sockeye was impressed by the write up a few weeks back.

Mitch Brown appears a little robotic for mine similar to a Luke Penny.
    Interestingly enough, Still doesn't even get a mention in the MB Phantom.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Griffen#16 View Post
    Interestingly enough, Still doesn't even get a mention in the MB Phantom.
    Have a look at the hanger Still takes in the first 10-15 seconds or so. I'd draft him just because of that, it's a ripper.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Welcome aboard. I think you will find a number of us will agree that this is a good draft for us to take at least more one tall along with Cordy.
    Thanks GVGjr. Heard good things about the site.
    Seems to be some passionate & thoughtful doggie fans around.
    An early observation i have made though
    Some must let go of the Richmond,Brown,Wallace & now Mcmahon sagas it borders on obsession for some it not normal ,Move On Fellas!
    Im sure the Rfc dont waste any energy worrying about Wbd.

As for the talls i
    Went for Roughhead & McCulloch as they have bigger bodies than the beanpoles Cordy & Grant.
    Both will be special players once they fill out though but it going to take time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PupDog View Post
    Thanks GVGjr. Heard good things about the site.
    Seems to be some passionate & thoughtful doggie fans around.
    An early observation i have made though
    Some must let go of the Richmond,Brown,Wallace & now Mcmahon sagas it borders on obsession for some it not normal ,Move On Fellas!
    Im sure the Rfc dont waste any energy worrying about Wbd.

As for the talls i
    Went for Roughhead & McCulloch as they have bigger bodies than the beanpoles Cordy & Grant.
    Both will be special players once they fill out though but it going to take time.
    I don't think I would be going with 2 ruckmen. I notice on afl.com.au Ayce says that he's a ruckman and wants to model his game on Dean Cox.

Minson is 24 next year, Shaw is a maybe on the rookie list and Cordy. If Roughead falls to 31 I wouldn't have a problem with that, but one of the picks must be a key forward.

Liam Jones, Casey Sibsodo, Michael Still, Mitch Brown (who didn't look much in that short video), Nathan O'Keefe.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard a whisper today that we were interested in Luke Thompson from the Falcons.
    He is a 192cm forward and young enough to play at the TAC for another season.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    I don't think I would be going with 2 ruckmen. I notice on afl.com.au Ayce says that he's a ruckman and wants to model his game on Dean Cox.

Minson is 24 next year, Shaw is a maybe on the rookie list and Cordy. If Roughead falls to 31 I wouldn't have a problem with that, but one of the picks must be a key forward.

Liam Jones, Casey Sibsodo, Michael Still, Mitch Brown (who didn't look much in that short video), Nathan O'Keefe.
    Agree cant take 2 ruckman, i meant Cornelius or similiar player & 1 of Roughhead or McCulloch.
    Think we agree gotta go tall whichever ever 2 we take.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dogs 24/7 View Post
    I heard a whisper today that we were interested in Luke Thompson from the Falcons.
    He is a 192cm forward and young enough to play at the TAC for another season.
    Another one who hasn't been mentioned much in draft talk. Clayton hasn't had a problem with bottom agers in the past.