Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Western Buldogs Members Forum

I know I am staying here,having just joined (but sneaking a peak all year) I luv the fact its so
    informative yet informal and friendly!!I hate it when there's BS and outright abuse of our boys.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know that the 'memebers forum' is to take the form of an internet message board, is it just an assumption? I have seen only a very little about it, and my immediate reaction wasn't to think it meant a WOOF style message board. As i said, i know basically nothing about it...

Post Thanks / Like

I think everyone is just assuming. Hopefully it is more of a come and speak with the bulldogs night.

Post Thanks / Like

This is my 300th post.

Firstly I would like to thank my teammates, the coaching staff and particularly all of my junior coaches I have had along the way. Obviously the fans, without them it's not really worth posting. Most of all, I would like to thank my family who have been behind me every step of the way and have encouraged me during every post. I couldn't have done it without them.

Thank you all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigsahibee View Post
    This is my 300th post.

Firstly I would like to thank my teammates, the coaching staff and particularly all of my junior coaches I have had along the way. Obviously the fans, without them it's not really worth posting. Most of all, I would like to thank my family who have been behind me every step of the way and have encouraged me during every post. I couldn't have done it without them.

Thank you all.
    Well done a gliittering career LOL
    bulldogs are forever not just when they are winning